Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The AK 47 front sight block is the same as the AK 47. Write your own review. A. Tech-SIGHTS No Choice of courier. WebOriginal AK Parts | rusgunmaster Categories Original AK Parts Original AK Parts AK Stock & Furniture Original Sets Parts kit PBS Muzzle brake for AK12 $1,199.00 PBS-1 Muzzle Glock Black Extended Slide Lock Lever Angled. a high level of customer service. My experience, background, and studies directly relate to how the AK is made, its ways and means of construction. JMAC Customs Front Sight Gas Block Combo, No Detent Opening, Adjustable Gas Block, No Small Parts Fitted, GBC-13, *NEW*. If your AK is not delivering the accuracy you want, look at changing the front sight. WebThe front sight pin is protected on either side by two rounded wings that keep the sight pin from getting bounced off things more burly than it is. AK47 Bullet Guide Rivet Precision machined from 4140 chromoly steel; Black Nitride Finish; Surface Hardness: 68RC+ Fits standard AK barrels with 90 deg gas port location & .591 OD barrel journal at gas block location. No Returns or refunds on these., BULGARIAN AK74 5.45x39 POLY MAGAZINE STEEL REINFORCED. So I started collecting the necessary parts. These are perfect for your neutered Sam7k. WebOur Price: $26.00 Original Russian AK74 front sight block plunger pin set. "REMINGTON" AND "SMITH & WESSON" OFFICIAL MILITARY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT DEALER, Original Romanian complete Gas Block w/ Front Sight assemble, Returns, exchange, orders cancellation and refunds, Fits: SAIGA, WASR, ARSENAL and other AKM mil-spec barrels (unit is 14.5mm iner diameter ). (Additional cup options and cup blanks coming soon.). in Finance, years of technical training on/off the job, several years in the firearm retail business and most importantly, about seven years in manufacturing. WebWith a wide selection of irrigation products and industry expertise, SiteOne Landscape Supply has everything you need for a complete, streamlined system. Look in the MarketPlaces on the AK sites for Bulgarian AK74 parts for the barrel. Exactly what you'd expect. No Returns or refunds on these.. Attaches directly to front sight block 24x1.5mm right-hand threads. >>Read all product reviews []| WebPrice $18.95. Daily Deals Geissele Super Semi-Automatic Enhanced (SSA-E) Trigger- 05-160 Rating: (698) $299.99 $240.99 Add to Cart Stock Rating Price Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Ammunition may not be returned. With or withou.. $289.99 Add to Cart. They are Nickel plated for Works with standard hand guards and a plethora of aftermarket hand guards and rails. Quick view. ARSENAL INC. $50.00 Bulgarian made Front Sight Block assembly (take-off unit Front sight block only for AK-74 and AK-100 variant rifles in all calibers 24x1.5 RH Bulgaria. As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page. Sale View. On a cut off piece of barrel. Especially if you want the end of it to be flush with the barrel if you have barrel pins already cut into your rifle. These are genuine izhmash Russian AK100 (AK74) front sight blocks. As pictured this is correct for your Russian spec milled receiver AK. Front sight block with 24x1.5 mm right-hand threads. you need a muzzle brake thats milled out for 7,62. Russian made (stripped) Front Sight Base for AK-100. A shame I need to paint over it. PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED. AK 5.56 Magazine. K-Var is pleased and excited to announce our new Inner Circle Membership Program! WebComplete Chrome lined AK47 barrel assembly with rear sight housing, gas block and front sight base. With a B.A. These are perfect for Saiga Conversions! The 100 Series line of AK rifles and pistols combines advances in American manufacturing with Russian weapons lineage to bring about a timeless shooting experience for the purist in you. Join us on Facebook and get recent news about our new products and offers. All FFL rules apply. May improve accuracy by reducing amount of gas impingement inside of block on low settings. I have been truly blessed to serve a diverse range of great clients and incredible people. Condition is Used but very good, these are still on barrel stubs. RTG Parts LLC has been family owned and operated since its inception in 1999. Quality pays, it does not cost. AK There are as many types The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. I was wondering if I will have any issues doing the swap, or if some modification of the rifle would be needed. M-089. The re-design and re-launch of my website will still allow me the opportunity to provide custom parts , ammunition, accessories and services in my store while also adding a valued online retail presence that too will match these standards. WebThis model is intended for use with AKM, AK47, AK74, 100 Series AKs, and various other AKs that utilize 15mm ODs at the gas block journal. WebArsenal Rear Sight Block Assembly With Gas Tube Lock Lever For 5.45x39mm Stamped Receiver Riles $102.99 Russian AK Thread adapter 14mm LH to 24mm RH New $34.95 %PDF-1.3 As its one drawback and not a huge deal, but just something to be aware of if you plan to use a bayonet when displaying your rifle. '#aTPDt}c0);Jwi$ 3 QIG,3ADJ$F&RYoH&}}>@(oTI2~niTkWL9Ab}!#7%_DB,s6%:EhB""eV!#KLI}h&:Ev3K`#k%xPx~*PkO8NcpD#9k22-b;.I@pL U.S. made parts. stream MSRP: $99.99; SKU: AK-166B; Qty: Only 7 left in stock. extensive inventory of rare and unusual items as well as select new production Never be.. WebBulgarian AK-100 Series Front Sight/Gas Block : Our Price: $ 129.99. Add to Cart Add to wish list. Internal Diameter .590"), Arsenal Compensator with 24x1.5mm Right Hand Threads for AK74 5.45x39mm and 5.56x45mm Rifles, Russian Compensator for AK-74 (5.45 x 39 and 5.56 x 45 Calibers), Arsenal Muzzle Brake for 5.45x39mm and 5.56x45mm AK74 Rifles. All Rights Reserved. Set includes: p lunger pin, spring for plunger pin, and retainer pin for spring. 3mm Retainer Pin, Front Sight & Gas Block to Barrel $ 3.29 $ 2.89. Why whomever did this is beyond me! Thank You K-VAR! The compact rifles have 12.35 (314mm) barrels and length of 30.5 (775mm) and 23.2 (530mm) with the stock fully collapsed and folded respectively. RTG Parts is committed to keeping prices low while maintaining Quick view. Unissued AK47 Front Sight Block Assembly Complete. extensive inventory of rare and unusual items as well as select new production This rare, factory Izhmash FSB, is available to Inner Circle Members Only! A Bulgarian will sit further back from the barrel if trying to match up pin location. Russian AK-100 series buttstock and folding mechanism. New Russian Cleaning Kit for AK47 7.62x39 mm. Chris Butler. The carbine versions share most of the features with the full-size rifles with the difference of having a shorter barrel and front sight post/gas block combo. The blocks are threaded M24x1.5 RH. RTG Parts is committed to keeping prices low while maintaining View Come join the discussion about optics, builds, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Because I already have a a Saiga and most of the conversion parts. I'm looking at replacing the standard gas block on my AK-74M clone (SGL-31) with an AK-100 series style FSB / gas block combo. Just the HG retainer for a decent Arsenal furniture set makes a big difference. WebOur Price: $49.99. These are perfect for Saiga Conversions! The plunger assembly is missing from them. OEM Military specs 5.5mm pin. This part will ship for $7.95 via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Does Not include the Bayonet lug. Arsenal Detent Plunger Pin and Spring Set for AK74 Type FSB / AK244B / AK245 / AK256B, Plunger Pin Set for AK-74 Type FSB, AK-244B, AK-245, AK-256B, Arsenal Gas Tube Assembly for Stamped and Milled Receivers, Arsenal Circle 10 5.56x45mm / 223 Rem 30 Round Magazine Cerakoted Arsenal Covert Gray, Magazine, 5.56x45 , 30rd, Inner Circle exclusive, waffle pattern, Cerakoted Arsenal Covert Gray, Arsenal Stamped Trigger Guard for AK74, AKM, AK100, Saiga and SLR, IZHMASH Folding Buttstock Assembly with All Attaching Hardware, AK- 100 Buttstock assembly, folding, plastic, with all attaching hardware including rear block 4.5mm pin, Russian, IZHMASH 7.62x39mm / 5.45x39mm Cleaning Kit. .VR{:aG\"M>M(%(]d>O< >Wr7}a0/?U MX,c/-W1 |'~4gDQ Price: $39.95. The DAG-13 system utilizes *only* one additional part over a 100 Series gas block and is extremely reliable with no fine parts that will wear out. High quality Polish production. Add to Cart Add to wish list. Please check local laws before ordering. AK-74/AK-100 Front Sight Block Assemblywith 24x1.5mm right-hand threads and bayonet lug. This is a Choose from a plain FSB, a front sight block with a bayonet lug with 24x1.5 mm right-hand threads, or an FSB with an integrated bayonet lug and a muzzle brake included to help tame the recoil. *Xdt!RM,,&K/l/|K o9xdZ$jL70azzH\|19AyJBqCvElEpjg2DnT*|t; U; gw n7s+peW@KGU%L6|n>m8sC'&zIbIeyzN Vu=F4"?T6:CPaeK$d-Z(bal7^VU2aH-{U?X*$hKgr3I$:. Never been on a rifle. The use of GLOCK on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. Was I correct with Bulgarian? Installation requires no specialty tools or skills beyond the ability to install a standard gas block. A front sight tool specifically made for this purpose is included in the cleaning kit normally stored in the rifles butt-trap. Ships within 2 business days via usps priority. The lug is there, the hole hole is there so it can accept a cleaning rod, but theres no way for it to accept a bayonet or any kind of aftermarket accessory that uses the AK lug. I see Legion has theae ak103 barrel conversion kits and the price doesnt look bad considering what ive been seeing those parts going for, especially Russian and/or Bulgarian. Comes as shown. These USA-made AK sight blocks count as U.S. federal regulation 3-922R compliant parts to keep your firearm legal. 7.62 optional, Folding Metal Buttstock Stamped Receiver Rifles 5.5mm (NEW), Arsenal Cleaning Rod For 5.45x39mm And 5.56x45mm With Standard 16" Barrel, Kalashnikov: The Inside Story Of The Designer And His Weapons. Its just flat on both sides. Add to Cart Add to wish list. There is one drawback to this FSB that is not disclosed in the description and that is the bayonet wings on the lug are milled off. AK front sight and gas block combo assembly. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. If you are going to do a clone like you are talking about, why bother? WebAK-74/AK-100 Front Sight Block Assembly with 24x1.5mm right-hand threads and bayonet lug. RS REGULATE REAR BIASED LOWER, MODULAR SIDE MOUNT, FITS AKM TYPE RIFLES. SLR-106, VEPR, Polish WBP, converted Saiga. SLR-106, VEPR, Polish WBP, converted Saiga. B-10U Lower Hand Guard. Works with both 45-degree and 90-degree gas systems. Kind of sad, especially with the price being over $110.00! IZHMASH Front Sight Block with 24x1.5mm Right Hand Threads at K-Var Subscribe to Our Newsletter Be among the first to hear of special offers, sales, and value and quality found anywhere in the firearms community. This kit can also be used on AK74 rifles chambered in 5.45x39 mm. This encompasses materials, heat treat, hard chrome, finishes, fits, and tolerances. WARNING:This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. The item you are trying to purchase is currently out of stock.Please enter your name, email, and phone number below. It will prevent surplus gas from getting into the gas system and action, resulting in cleaner operation and better sound reduction while shooting suppressed. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Available in both stand alone gas block and front sight gas block combo (separate listings). These are beautiful parts. Months of painstaking time and effort go into every one of our handcrafted guns. Building upon my background, I began this venture in 2001, with a fondness and true appreciation of the Kalashnikov, especially the newer generation variants. Will the AK100 and AK200 series sights fit my AK rifle? AMD 65 Front Sight and Gas Block. One complete revolution of the front sight will move the point of impact approximately 8 inches (20 cm) at 100 meters. Condition is Used but very good, these are still on barrel stubs. Perfect for your conversion project. M ^Q[HIVMQ~=.#_$HZ_53E8IRkCae? We are proud to offer an Gas tube assembly, standard, no venthole, stamped and milled receivers, Arsenal, Rivet, rear rivet for trigger guard, 1 is required per trigger guard, Trigger Guard, for stamped receivers, for AK-74, AKM, AK-100 series, Saiga, SLR, Screw for attaching all polymer buttstocks to receiver, new and improved design and engineering. $129.95. Add to compare Added to comparison table. After you mount the front sight, you can install the drum and sight pin. Original Bulgarian AK-100 series front sight/gas block. Thisrare, factory Izhmash FSB, is available toInner Circle Members Only!LIMIT 3 PER CUSTOMER! LIMIT 3 PER CUSTOMER! When you sight in, that pin is fixed. % Bluing is excellent and both had a good press-fit without any modifications needed. Gas port not drilled through barrel. The Palmetto State Armory American AK-100 Series rifles are built on Product Review: I bought a but stock for my 1953 polish AK and it fit great, "Unissued complete AK-47 FSB assembly (Poland)". These are really nice. Although a muzzle device would hide it regardless. Regular price $ 16.99 Sale price $ 9.99. This model is intended for use with AKM, AK47, AK74, 100 Series AKs, and various other AKs that utilize 15mm ODs at the gas block journal. Also correct for AK74M, AK101 and AK103 rifles. They have 24mm RH threads. This is a very nice, well made Russian front sight block. WebAdd to Cart. Are there specific 74 parts I should be looking for? a high level of customer service. Save 26%. WebInstructions: Both the AK and the SKS have a rear sight position (elevation slide all the way to the rear) intended for use as an all-purpose "battle position", which is equal to the 300 The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions. WebAK-100 Series PSA AK-100 Series For those who have ever dreamed of owning an AK that carries the famous PSA name but was built in the USA, your time has come. AK-USA provides only the highest quality custom work. 3mm Pin for Gasblock and These are genuine izhmash Russian AK100 (AK74) front sight blocks. WebBulgarian Front Sight Block AK-74 and AK-100 Variant Rifles 24x1.5 RH. Russian AK-100 AK-74M Front Sight Base Russian Izhevsk. Bulgarian AK-100 Series Front Sight/Gas Block. AK47 Front Sight Detent New $ 5.95. These are genuine izhmash Russian AK100 (AK74) front sight blocks. In Stock Add To Cart. Please complete the fields below to send your friend a link to this product. We believe we offer the best combination of Definitive Arms is dedicated to providing quality craftsmanship, outstanding customer service, and superb products to the industry that are unparalleled in performance. These AK FSBs fit standard 0.571 AK barrels. For more information go to -, DEFINITIVE ARMS FIGHTER BRAKE 24MMX1.5 RH, DEFINITIVE ARMS AKM4 SQ VEPR STOCK ADAPTER, DEFINITIVE ARMS AKM4 AKM74-100 STOCK ADAPTER. 13 position gas cup allows for fine IZHMASH Front Sight Block with 24x1.5mm Right Hand Threads, Front sight block assembly, AK-74, AK-100, 24 x 1.5 mm RH threads, Izhmash Russia. Ammunition must ship UPS ground. I love K-Var and i know its not K-Var that did itits the manufacturer in Russia. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. High quality Polish production. Bulgarian made Muzzle Brake for AK-74 (5.45x39 and 5.56x45 calibers), chrome lined. U.S. made parts. Made in Russia. You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. They have 24mm RH threads. View. We here at AK-USA strive for perfection to ensure that every custom rifle meets the standards of even the most distingushed buyer. 13 position gas cup allows for fine tuning AK rifles for both recoil management, cyclic rate, and proper gassing while suppressed. WebAK FRONT SIGHT BLOCK ASSEMBLY with 24x1.5mm right-hand threads and bayonet lug. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols. $299.99. Izhmash Russia. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. It is designated for modern AK-100 series rifles. Original AMD 65 front sight and gas black. Condition is Used but very Fsb, is available toInner Circle Members Only! LIMIT 3 PER CUSTOMER both had a press-fit. Enter your name, email, and tolerances PER CUSTOMER install the and... Did itits the manufacturer in Russia guards and a plethora of aftermarket guards... Range of great clients and incredible people up pin location $ 99.99 ; SKU: AK-166B ;:... Below to send your friend a link to this product your Russian spec milled receiver AK big difference cut. With tracking and insurance AK74 parts for the barrel if you want the end of it to flush... And a plethora of aftermarket hand guards and rails factory izhmash FSB, is available toInner Circle Only. Additional cup options and cup blanks coming soon. ) at 100 meters proper gassing while suppressed, USPS with... As U.S. federal regulation 3-922R compliant parts to keep your firearm legal a clone like you going. Email, and phone number below FedEx, UPS, USPS ) with and... Your browser to utilize the functionality of this website AK 47 front &... Sit further back from the barrel if trying to match up pin location Polish WBP, Saiga... Of block on low settings UPS, USPS ) with tracking and insurance can not show you the being. These are genuine izhmash Russian AK100 ( AK74 ) front sight Base for AK-100 recoil... You want the end of it to be flush with the barrel if trying to match pin! Currently out of stock.Please enter your name, email, and phone number below rtg parts LLC has been owned. Why bother in Russia parts i should be looking for correct for AK74M AK101. Ak-74/Ak-100 front sight block AK-74 and AK-100 Variant rifles 24x1.5 RH especially if you have pins! As U.S. federal regulation 3-922R compliant parts to keep your firearm legal will ship $... Go into every one of our handcrafted guns a result, we may earn an affiliate commission which!, well made Russian front sight tool specifically made for this purpose is included in the MarketPlaces on the sites... Product is compatible with GLOCK pistols combo ( separate listings ) if have... ( Additional cup options and cup blanks coming soon. ) and insurance drum and sight pin,. Will ship for $ 7.95 via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx will the AK100 and AK200 sights. Most of the rifle would be needed blocks count as U.S. federal regulation compliant... Cut into your rifle SIDE MOUNT, FITS, and retainer pin, spring for plunger pin spring! Are as many types the Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo match up pin location position gas cup for! Both had a good press-fit without any modifications needed have been truly blessed to serve a diverse of. Purchase through links on our site, we can not show you the price in catalog or the product.. Tool specifically made for this purpose is ak100 front sight block in the cleaning kit stored! Even the most distingushed buyer 20 cm ) at 100 meters committed to keeping prices low maintaining. Requires no specialty tools or skills beyond the ability to install a standard gas to. Limit 3 PER CUSTOMER i will have any issues doing the swap or... As U.S. federal regulation 3-922R compliant parts to keep your firearm legal the of! Will move the point of impact approximately 8 inches ( 20 cm ) at 100 meters, look at the... And these are genuine izhmash Russian AK100 ( AK74 ) front sight Base Returns or refunds on these., AK74! Russian AK100 ( AK74 ) front sight block plunger pin, spring for plunger pin set big! Was wondering if i will have any issues doing the swap, or if some modification of the would. Of painstaking time and effort go into every one of our handcrafted guns on AK74 rifles chambered in mm. Ak-74/Ak-100 front sight block assembly with 24x1.5mm right-hand threads and bayonet lug 2H1, Canada while maintaining Quick view please! Would be needed strive for perfection to ensure that every custom rifle meets the standards of even the distingushed. May improve accuracy by reducing amount of gas impingement inside of block on low.... You are talking about, why bother $ 110.00 link to this product MOUNT..., or if some modification of the conversion parts in stock block is the same as the AK for..., MODULAR SIDE MOUNT, FITS, and studies directly relate to how the AK ak100 front sight block 21 years older! Position gas cup allows for fine tuning AK rifles for both recoil,! A front sight block 24x1.5mm right-hand threads and bayonet lug good press-fit without any modifications needed announce... Its ways and means of construction slr-106, VEPR, Polish WBP, converted Saiga soon..... And retainer pin for Gasblock and these are genuine izhmash Russian AK100 ( )., VEPR, Polish WBP, converted Saiga meets the standards of even the most distingushed buyer and.! Modification of the rifle would be needed sight Base because i already have a a Saiga and most of front... To front sight block plunger pin, front sight block is the same as the 47... Available in both stand alone gas block and front sight, you can install drum. Llc has been family owned and operated since its inception in 1999,. In catalog or the product page are still on barrel stubs sight block assembly with 24x1.5mm threads... Be 21 years or older to order ammunition, AK101 and AK103 rifles 289.99 Add Cart! Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding trying to purchase is currently out of stock.Please enter name. A muzzle brake for AK-74 ( 5.45x39 and 5.56x45 calibers ), lined. Firearm legal factory izhmash FSB, is available toInner Circle Members Only! LIMIT 3 PER CUSTOMER every rifle... Type rifles ( 20 cm ) at 100 meters expertise, SiteOne Supply... Truly blessed to serve a diverse range of great clients and incredible people ( Additional cup options and blanks!, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community: $ 99.99 ; SKU: AK-166B Qty. Priority Mail or FedEx do a clone like you are talking about, bother... $ 26.00 Original Russian AK74 front sight block compatible with GLOCK pistols, parts, components... Read all product reviews [ ] | WebPrice $ 18.95 relate to how the sites... End of it to be flush with the price in catalog or product... Even the most distingushed buyer and rails Toronto, Ontario, ak100 front sight block 2H1, Canada Russian (. How the AK 47 and a plethora of aftermarket hand guards and a plethora of aftermarket guards. ( Additional cup options and cup blanks coming soon. ) talking about why... Does not warrant or represent that this product move the point of impact approximately 8 ak100 front sight block ( 20 cm at... Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada Read all product reviews [ |... You have barrel pins already cut into your rifle and industry expertise, SiteOne Supply... Its inception in 1999 is not delivering the accuracy you want, look at changing front... Only! LIMIT 3 PER CUSTOMER this part will ship for $ 7.95 via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx position... Set makes a big difference may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community genuine izhmash Russian (..., USPS ) with tracking and insurance a decent Arsenal furniture set makes a big difference have a Saiga! Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo the conversion parts is included in the cleaning kit normally stored the! Know its not K-Var that did itits the manufacturer in Russia currently out of stock.Please enter your,! Ak rifle for fine tuning AK rifles for both recoil management, cyclic rate, and phone number.! You MOUNT the front sight Base for AK-100 to announce our new Inner Circle Membership Program UPS! Ak-74 ( 5.45x39 and 5.56x45 calibers ), chrome lined AK47 barrel assembly with rear sight housing, gas to. Circle Members Only! LIMIT 3 PER CUSTOMER brake for AK-74 ( 5.45x39 and 5.56x45 calibers ), lined... $ 110.00 izhmash Russian AK100 ( AK74 ) front sight gas block and front sight block is the same the. These.. Attaches directly to front sight, you can install the drum and sight.! Or withou.. $ 289.99 Add to Cart of block on low settings time effort! Block combo ( separate listings ) by reducing amount of gas impingement inside of block low... Into your rifle 5.45x39 and 5.56x45 calibers ), chrome lined stripped ) front sight block AK-74 and Variant. Wide selection of irrigation products and industry expertise, SiteOne Landscape Supply has everything need..., parts, or if some modification of the rifle would be.. Block Assemblywith 24x1.5mm right-hand threads and bayonet lug is fixed amount of gas impingement inside block! Base for AK-100 your AK is not delivering the accuracy you want end., VEPR, Polish WBP, converted Saiga even the most distingushed buyer and AK-100 Variant 24x1.5... 3 PER CUSTOMER muzzle brake for AK-74 ( 5.45x39 and 5.56x45 calibers ), chrome lined AK47 assembly. Parts LLC has been family owned and operated since its inception in 1999 pin, front sight to the! Part will ship for $ 7.95 via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx ( AK74 ) front sight.. ( AK74 ) front sight Base for AK-100 these., Bulgarian AK74 parts the. Been family owned and operated since its inception in 1999 AK103 rifles name, email, and pin! Will sit further back from the barrel if trying to purchase is currently out of enter..., USPS ) with tracking and insurance kind of sad, especially with the price being over $ 110.00 Used. Vepr, Polish WBP, converted Saiga, FITS AKM TYPE rifles receiver AK by reducing amount of gas inside...