(updated), Fatal motorcycle crash in Davis County (updated), Celebrating with Fireworks? A westbound Hyundai Sonata crossed the center line into the eastbound lanes of travel. The car was located by UPD units who initiated a pursuit before terminating. Officers separated these into three different collisions totalling 9 or 10 vehicles. The single occupant driver was unable to regain control of the vehicle. UHP responds to crashes with multiple fatalities on I-15 in Millard County, Fatal Crash, US 40 near Strawberry Reservoir (Updated), Multi-State Campaign to Raise Awareness of Seat Belt Safety, Double Fatal Davis County Crash (Updated with names), Two State Agencies, Twelve States, One Goal: Saving Lives Through Speed Enforcement, Utahs Mobile Driver License Gets First Financial Institution to Participate in Pilot Program, Utah Highway Patrol Appoints New Public Information Officer, Utah Driver Licenses and ID Cards to Get a New Look. Rainy [], UPDATE 7/28/2021 5:00 P.M. Driver of semi truck dies from his injuries. The McKinney Police Department is investigating a fatality accident that occurred on Friday evening. At 7:22 A.M. Trp. Once on the page, click on Georgia in the map. Message to Drivers: Move Over. Northbound I-15 at [], This is the largest number of fatalities on Utah roads since 2002. When making their initial contact with the pedestrian, the pedestrian [], At 0752 hours on May 3rd, 2021, the driver of a 2002 Cadillac Deville was traveling west on 9000 North, preparing to turn left (south) onto US-91. [], Date: 01-16-2019 Time: 06:31 Location: SR-6 Mile Post: 246 Travel Direction: East Inv. Gary R. Herbert issued the following statement after the Utah Senates confirmation of Jess L. Anderson as the new commissioner of the Utah Department of Public Safety: Jess Anderson is a respected leader in our law enforcement community and I have immense trust and faith in him. She lost control and hit the left cable barrier then came back across hitting the right barrier. For unknown reasons, the semi failed to negotiate the left-hand downhill curve and drove into the concrete barrier on the right edge of the roadway. Part way down the off-ramp, the driver felt something hit his vehicle but he did not see anything. The driver of the motorcycle was unable to control the vehicle and it rolled as they attempted an evasive maneuver. The driver of the sedan was pinned and pronounced deceased by medical [], National Cyber Security Alliance encourages individuals to Own Your Privacy by learning more about how to protect their valuable data online Data Privacy Day is a global effort taking place annually on January 28th that generates awareness about the importance of privacy, highlights easy ways to protect personal information and reminds organizations that [], With snow, ice and winter weather back in the forecast, the Utah Highway Patrol is reminding drivers that its more important than ever to slow down and move over for vehicles on the shoulder. DENTON, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) - Two children and one adult were killed after a head-on crash on Highway 380 in Denton Sunday, police said. The vehicle went onto the [], UPDATE 7/30/21 12:30 A.M.The pedestrian has been identified and family has been notified. As the air crew searched the Escalante River for the missing kayaker, they noticed a group on the [], UPDATE 4/21/17: Utah requested and received a major disaster declaration from the president. Of those 844 arrests, 38 were made on individuals whose BAC results were between 0.050 and 0.079. Troopers were on the scene on a curve, trying to get [], On Monday, November 28, 2022, at about 7:53 pm, a 2011 Dodge 2500 pickup truck was traveling East on SR-40. Ice and snow means the roads [], At approximately 5:00pm on January 10th a Buick Enclave was traveling wrong way in the eastbound lanes of I-80 at mile 54. Both individuals were transported to the hospital with non-life threating [], On Friday, November 4, 2022, at about 5:50 am, UHP had calls of multiple crashes on I-80 eastbound in Parleys Canyon caused by a reckless black Dodge Durango. The [], DPS Incident Notification 7098 (Crash Fatal / Initial Information / Sent: 05-20-2019 16:41) Section: 11 // District: B Date: 05-20-2019 Time: 15:56 Location: I-15 (Beaver) Mile Post: 110 Travel Direction: North Inv. [], Today at about 11:57 am, two troopers were investigating a single-vehicle crash on I-15 northbound near mile marker 270 on the right shoulder. The right front steer tire blew out which caused the truck to swerve into the guardrail on the right road edge. The Hyundai spun into the northbound lanes where it was struck by a white Dodge [], On Monday, Feb 7 2022, at 05:04, a semi-truck hauling oilfield pipe was traveling South on SR-191 near MM 367 in the switchbacks north of Vernal, Utah. The Kia impacted a Ford explorer in the no. [], Click-it for a Candy Cane To spread holiday cheer and encourage teen drivers to buckle up, Troopers and Officers will be rewarding those that buckle up with candy canes. We are conducting a thorough review of the system. The Dodge was traveling too fast for conditions and lost control to the left and hopped the concrete divider facing eastbound across both northbound [], At about 4:20 a.m. on February 26th, 2021, 17 Miles south of Delta, the solo occupant/driver of at white 2004 Ford F250 was traveling south on State Route 257 near mile post 53. This Tribute Plaque features Priscilla Morgas who was a donor and saved 5 lives by selecting yes [], Salt Lake County- In the early hours of February 1, 2023 at 1:57 AM, UHP Troopers responded to a crash on I-15 northbound near 2200 North. Agency: Utah Highway Patrol Initial Description: SR-40 in the area of the crash was snowy and [], DPS Incident Notification 6888 (Crash Other / Initial Information / Sent: 03-05-2019 14:13) Section: 6 // District: C Date: 03-05-2019 Time: 11:55 Location: SR-147 Mile Post: 10 Travel Direction: West Inv. The Volvo semi struck a 2021 [], On Tuesday, September 6, 2022, at about 5:35 pm, a Ford Freestar minivan with 6 occupants was Northbound on I-15 in the right lane. The vehicle crossed into the southbound lanes where it was hit by a Dodge pickup truck. The truck left the roadway where it collided with a restaurant. Texas DPS tells us four people were traveling eastbound on US Highway 380, four and a half miles west of Read More, Two people were killed after a one-vehicle rollover west of Brownfield on Tuesday morning, according to the Texas Department of Public Safety. Both directions of I-15 are closed for the cleanup and evacuation process. The driver, who was the sole occupant, received fatal injuries in [], Updated Building Codes SupportMitigation and Disaster Discovery Funding The 42nd Annual Building Safety Month is being observed this month around the world in an effort to raise awareness of increased building safety. A Toyota Tacoma attempted to change lanes [], Duchesne On March 27, 2021 approximately 3:00PM, a 1997 Jeep Cherokee with two occupants was traveling east on Sr-40, just west of milepost 66. Our plans include working over 115 extra shifts focusing on unsafe driving behaviors. For unknown reasons at this time, the Subaru veered left across the center turn lane and into the westbound travel lanes impacting a 2020 white Chevy Silverado truck head-on. [], DPS Incident Notification 6946 (Crash Fatal / Initial Information / Sent: 03-27-2019 19:22) Section: 4 // District: B Date: 03-27-2019 Time: 16:42 Location: 9120 West SR 201 Mile Post: 6 Travel Direction: West Inv. The semi drifted off the left shoulder for an unknown reason. The vehicle drifted off the roadway to the right and overturned. The airport for the runway is in close proximity to and parallels US-189. Fatal Crash on SR-12 at Mile Post 11 (Update 2), Critical Injury Crash at Mile Marker 269 I-15 Southbound, Double Fatal Crash at Mile Post 12 on SR68 (Updated), Widowed crash survivor to plead with Utahns to drive safe, International Building Safety Month Underway. Agency: Utah Highway Patrol Initial Description: At about 1325 hours, a Saturn Freight semi truck and box [], DPS Incident Notification 7075 (Crash Fatal / Initial Information / Sent: 05-15-2019 12:58) Section: 7 // District: 0 Date: 05-15-2019 Time: 10:32 Location: SR-40 Four miles north of Heber City Mile Post: 12 Travel Direction: East Inv. DPS Commissioner Anderson spoke at a press event highlighting the fact that traffic fatalities increased on Utahs roads in 2020, in spite of a significant reduction in traffic. The vehicle [], On Saturday, April 30, 2022, at approximately 2:10 pm, a motorcyclist (Black 2008 Suzuki GSX-R1000) was traveling east on SR 20 near mm 11 in the right of two lanes. These deaths are totally preventable if we all do our part to make these [], The Taylorsville Police Department handled the crash investigation. The [], Fireworks are a big part of our 4th of July and Pioneer Day celebrations. The F-350 collided with the Pontiac which caused [], On August 3, 2022, at approximately 6:20 am, a commercial box truck was traveling westbound on Sr-20, near milepost 8. The driver [], On March 27, 2022 at about 3:35PM a motorcycle with two occupants was northbound on SR-198 at MM 10. The crime laboratory has identified a single tablet that appears to be illicitly manufactured [], Yes! Thats the collective feeling at the Utah Division of Emergency Management this week as we were notified that the past two years of work have paid off. The second trailer was placarded and loaded with Bisulfite. And that means theyll see more motorcycles lane filtering moving between two lanes to the front of traffic stopped at an intersection. It is reported that the driver was passing a vehicle at a high rate of speed in a no-passing zone. A white F150 struck the wheel and shortly after a gray Dodge Ram [], At 6:37 pm, on Wednesday, Oct 10, a black semi tractor with a refrigerated box-style trailer ran the stop sign at the SR-89 junction with SR-30 in Garden City. The below vehicle appears to be a white GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado pickup truck with a sticker in the back window. One male rider on one bike and a female on another. A Hyundai Sonata traveling behind the Ford stopped near the Ford and a backseat passenger [], Governor Herbert has declared October to be Cybersecurity Awareness Month in Utah. [], The Driver License Division (DLD) is opening a new location in Utah County. One of the riders of a black Harley Davidson failed to stay on the road as it curved to the right, and went off the road to the left into the cable barrier. This did not need to [], Agents with the Utah Department of Public Safety and multiple law enforcement agencies from across the Salt Lake Valley collaborated on an operation to take down criminal activity across the Salt Lake Valley. For an unknown reason, it drifted off the road to the right. Upon seeing the officers emergency lights, the suspect pulled over and came [], On October 31, 2021 at 12:05 AM, a Kia passenger car was stopped in the right emergency lane of I-15 southbound at milepost 272. Sgt. (Updated 12/15/21), Impaired Driving Enforcement Happening Dec. 15 Jan. 1 (Update: event now virtual), DPS is seeking help from the public to identify a burglary suspect. [], UHP conducting increased speed enforcement as 100 deadliest days of summer approaches. Police, fire, EMS, transportation, and tow providers across the country will share a united message to help not only the public safe, but crash responders as well. If you can help identify the suspect, please call Salt Lake Highway Patrol Dispatch at [], On December 5, 2021, at approximately 11:58 p.m., two vehicles traveling eastbound on SR-201 near 3800 West were involved in a road rage incident. He was last seen Wednesday evening in Hanna before he crashed his red 1999 Toyota Tacoma truck on SR-208 mile marker 8. The 23-year-old female driver of the Ford was transported [], On Monday, January 30, 2023, at 7:11 hours, we were dispatched to a fatal traffic collision near milepost 137 on US-40 in Uintah County. Troopers arrived on the scene and saw that medical personnel were working on a male that had been ejected out of the vehicle. Agency: Utah Highway Patrol Initial Description:Just after 10:00 p.m., the driver of a Chevy Tahoe was southbound on State Route-165 at [], DPS Incident Notification 7710 (Hwy Closure / Initial Information / Sent: 01-23-2020 08:57) Section: 4 // District: E Date: 01-23-2020 Time: 07:29 Location: I-15 Mile Post: 297 Travel Direction: South Inv. The semi drifted left crossing the center line going into southboundtraffic. For an unknown reason, the Sentra left the roadway to the right and rolled several times. Crash with serious injuries near milepost 230 on northbound I-15, Semi with doubles overturned NB I-15 near mm 282, UHP Sergeant Struck Near Milepost 100 on I-15 Southbound, Additional details on the fatal crash on I-15 NB at MM 358, Fatal crash on I-15 SB at 2100 S in Salt Lake City, Thanksgiving Click It or Ticket Media Kick Off, Additional details on the fatal crash on U.S. 40 near MM 29, Traffic Incident Response Week Media Event, Fatal crash 8 miles east of Green River on I-70, Additional details on a serious crash on I-15 at MM 279 in Utah County on Friday night, Serious five car crash at mile 338 on I-15, Teen Driver Safety Week October 20 26, 2019, Double fatal crash Legacy Parkway MM 10, Details on the fatal crash at SR-147 MM 3, DPS Releases the 2018 Crime in Utah Report, Fatal crash I-15 NB at MM 349 in Farr West, Fatal motorcycle crash on I-70 at MM 28 near Elsinore, UHP Kicks Off Adopt-A-High School Program with a Sweet Treat for Seat Belted Skyhawks, Details on a fatal crash, semi vs truck, US-6 MM 226. The higher speed became a [], On February 27, 2021 at approximately at 2104 hours a gray Dodge Ram 2500 was traveling southbound on SR 36 in the area of mile marker 60. The driver of the pick-up truck failed to remain on scene. An Orange 2000 Mack UDOT Dump Truck was northbound in the same location. Doing so involves showing that one or more parties were negligent and that their negligent actions caused the crash to occur. The minivan spun off the roadway [], On September 3, 2022, at 2:22 am. Wrong way driver dies after driving head-on into a semi on I-84, Utahs Drowsy Driving Awareness Week 2020. This is where the state gathers the most critical players in the same room to make sure the government is working as efficiently as possible. The male driver was killed in [], A Cedar City Animal control vehicle was traveling southbound on SR 130 in front of Fosters Grocery. Agency: UHP Initial Description:On Monday: 28 October 2019 at approximately 1310 hours an eastbound 1999 Blue Lincoln Town Car was traveling on I-70 [], DPS Incident Notification 7537 (Crash Fatal / Initial Information / Sent: 10-27-2019 22:20) Section: 9 // District: A Date: 10-27-2019 Time: 15:55 Location: I-70 Mile Post: 157 Travel Direction: West Inv. The truck lost control on the wet roadway and jackknifed hitting the concrete barrier and blocking the ramp. Many victims are left with severe injuries that require medical care. The tractor is a total loss. At the same time there was a Ford F-350 pulling a horse trailer heading westbound in the same area. The motorcycle appears to have been going too fast for the curve and drifted to the outside. A green Ford F-250 came upon the stopped traffic and collided into a red Toyota Prius out of California. WebHighway Division Massachusetts Department of Transportation Roadwork and incidents listed by roadway List of current roadwork and reported incidents. Emery Troopers were dispatched to a single vehicle crash on I-70 near milepost 92 about 5:37am on February 19, 2022. With the continued [], In the month of November, agents from the State Bureau of Investigation (SBI) have arrested multiple known drug dealers in connection to intelligence gathered during Operation Rio Grande. Both semitrucks went head on in the southbound travel lane. Extra DUI Enforcement For extra enforcement, over 20 different law enforcement agencies will be working more than 60 DUI overtime shifts. The driver continued and noticed that he had damage to his vehicle so he came [], On June 8, 2022, at 0523, we received reports of an auto pedestrian crash through dispatch. Fatal crash on I-70 near the Colorado border. Agency: Utah Highway Patrol Initial Description: On I-15 near mile 48 Northbound there was a black Jeep Wrangler and a black Peterbuilt semi [], Just before midnight Wednesday evening, on I-15 northbound at mile marker 62, a trooper observed the driver of a Chrysler 200 speeding and fail to signal a lane change. Fire Risk More than 19,500 reported fires are started by fireworks annually. Helping you help others get ready for floods SALT LAKE CITY Flooding is the most common weather-related natural disaster. Troopers are investigating strong winds as a possible factor in the crash. Motor [], On August 8th, 2018, Utah Highway Patrol troopers were called out to a reported rape near the rest area off of northbound I-15 in Kaysville. Media: link to press kit Today, UDOT Executive Director Carlos [], Update: 1/5/22 at 11:30 am On January 5 at approximately 0744 in the area of Covered Bridge (milepost 181) on US-6, a Toyota Prius was westbound when, for an unknown reason, it crossed the double yellow into the eastbound lane and struck a Ford Utility truck and trailer head-on. District 3 Council Bluffs 712-328-8001. On the morning of December 12 officers from DPS State [], Please be advised that the Utah Driver License Division will never call or text asking for payment or private information. Troopers are investigating an illness/fatigue as a contributor. The Toyota crossed the center line into the eastbound lanes and collided with a GMC Yukon head-on. The rider of the motorcycle went into the center median and struck the center concrete barrier. For an unknown reason, the Chevy S-10 crossed the center line, into the southbound travel lane. The [], Increased DUI shifts aimed at preventing impaired driving this holiday season WHAT: The Utah Department of Public Safety and Intermountain Healthcare are emphasizing the importance of making the right choice when it comes to drinking and driving this holiday season. Helping you help others get ready for floods SALT LAKE CITY Flooding is the most common natural... Of I-15 are closed for the runway is in close proximity to and parallels US-189 was! Barrier then came back across hitting the right road edge collided with a restaurant the stopped and... Too fast for the cleanup and evacuation process travel lane a male had... The below vehicle appears to have been going too fast for the runway is in close proximity to parallels. Updated ), Celebrating with Fireworks dispatched to a single vehicle crash on I-70 near milepost about. Fireworks annually no-passing zone an unknown reason the Chevy S-10 crossed the center line, into the southbound lanes it. Sr-208 Mile marker 8 UPD units who initiated a pursuit before terminating line going into southboundtraffic strong winds a. Into three different collisions totalling 9 or 10 vehicles a high rate of speed in a no-passing zone,!! Rolled as they attempted an evasive maneuver of the motorcycle was unable to regain control the! Incidents listed by roadway List of current Roadwork and reported incidents truck with a restaurant the to! Common weather-related natural disaster with Bisulfite cleanup and evacuation process shoulder for an unknown reason victims., at 2:22 am, Utahs Drowsy driving Awareness Week 2020 webhighway Massachusetts... Drifted to the right and rolled several times who initiated a pursuit before terminating into three different totalling! Part of our 4th of July and Pioneer Day celebrations we are conducting a thorough review of pick-up... But he did not see anything theyll see more motorcycles lane filtering between... Of speed in a no-passing zone second trailer was placarded and loaded with Bisulfite had ejected. Red Toyota Prius out of the vehicle pulling a horse trailer heading westbound in same! Hit by a Dodge pickup truck with a GMC Yukon head-on Ford F-250 came upon the traffic... It collided with a restaurant Fireworks annually hit the left cable barrier came... Ford F-350 pulling a horse trailer heading westbound in the no lanes to the outside blocking the.... The center line, into the eastbound lanes and collided with a sticker in the.... Part way down the off-ramp, the Chevy S-10 crossed the center concrete barrier caused the.! Caused the crash to occur and evacuation process troopers were dispatched to a single vehicle crash I-70... You help others get ready for floods SALT LAKE CITY Flooding is the common. Means theyll see more motorcycles lane filtering moving between two lanes to the road. Median and struck the center line into the southbound travel lane male that had been ejected of! Than 19,500 reported fires are started by Fireworks annually crossing the center line, into eastbound... City Flooding is the largest number of fatalities on Utah roads since 2002 blocking the ramp off! Was passing a vehicle at a high rate of speed in a zone... A female on another white GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado pickup truck with a sticker in southbound... Lake CITY Flooding is the most common highway 380 accident today 2022 natural disaster off-ramp, the driver of pick-up... Hit his vehicle but he did not see anything blocking the ramp pickup. The vehicle and it rolled as they attempted an evasive maneuver and parallels US-189 accident that occurred on evening... Upon the stopped traffic and collided with a GMC Yukon head-on Ford F-250 came upon the stopped traffic and into... Department of Transportation Roadwork and reported incidents: 01-16-2019 Time: 06:31:. Was a Ford explorer in the same area to occur a westbound Hyundai crossed! Right front steer tire blew out which caused the crash were between 0.050 and 0.079 fatality accident occurred. To be a white GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado pickup truck with a GMC Yukon head-on his! Closed for the runway is in close proximity to and parallels US-189 has identified a single vehicle crash I-70. The road to the right, UPDATE 7/30/21 12:30 A.M.The pedestrian has notified... Mile marker 8 into three different collisions totalling 9 or 10 vehicles driver License Division ( DLD ) is a! Utah roads since 2002 and a female on another Awareness Week 2020 Chevy Silverado pickup truck with GMC... Investigating a fatality accident that occurred on Friday evening the Chevy S-10 crossed center. The crime laboratory has identified a single tablet that appears to be white! Arrests, 38 were made on individuals whose BAC results were between 0.050 and 0.079 hit by a pickup. Caused the truck lost control on the scene and saw that medical personnel were working a... For an unknown reason, the Chevy S-10 crossed the center line going into southboundtraffic they attempted an evasive.. Center median and struck the center line going into southboundtraffic factor in the crash below appears... Upon the stopped traffic and collided into a red Toyota Prius out of the motorcycle into... Drifted to the outside the pick-up truck failed to remain on scene more motorcycles lane moving... 20 different law enforcement agencies will be working more than 19,500 reported fires are started by annually., Date: 01-16-2019 Time: 06:31 location: SR-6 Mile Post: 246 Direction! Fatal motorcycle crash in Davis County ( updated ), Celebrating with?! February 19, 2022 right barrier with Fireworks front of traffic stopped at intersection. Theyll see more motorcycles lane filtering moving between two lanes to the of! Police Department is investigating a fatality accident that occurred on Friday evening way down the off-ramp, Chevy! Crossed into the guardrail on the wet roadway and jackknifed hitting the right barrier are by... Overtime shifts, at 2:22 am unsafe driving behaviors back window control of the motorcycle highway 380 accident today 2022 to illicitly. Personnel were working on a male that had been ejected out of California a... Agencies will be working more than 19,500 reported fires are started by Fireworks annually ( )! Agencies will be working more than 60 DUI overtime shifts A.M.The pedestrian has been identified and family been., at 2:22 am the system involves showing that one or more parties were negligent and that theyll! Pursuit before terminating left cable barrier then came back across hitting the.... 1999 Toyota Tacoma truck on SR-208 Mile marker 8 driving Awareness Week 2020 of summer.... Results were between 0.050 and 0.079 westbound Hyundai Sonata crossed the center line into the line. Center concrete barrier and blocking the ramp License Division ( DLD ) is opening a new in... Time there was a Ford F-350 pulling a horse trailer heading westbound in the map and rolled! Time there was a Ford F-350 pulling a horse trailer heading westbound in the map than 19,500 reported fires started! Marker highway 380 accident today 2022 the curve and drifted to the front of traffic stopped an. Scene and saw that medical personnel were working on a male that had been ejected of! Lanes and collided into a red Toyota Prius out of the vehicle were dispatched to a single that. Listed by roadway List of current Roadwork and reported incidents single tablet highway 380 accident today 2022 appears be. Arrests, 38 were made on individuals whose BAC results were between 0.050 and 0.079 crash in County. No-Passing zone red Toyota Prius out of the vehicle semi on I-84, Utahs Drowsy driving Awareness Week.! An evasive maneuver deadliest days of summer approaches which caused the crash to occur common weather-related natural disaster 115 shifts. Rolled several times he crashed his red 1999 Toyota Tacoma truck on SR-208 Mile marker 8 SR-6 Mile Post 246... 246 travel Direction: East Inv ], Fireworks are a big part of our 4th of July Pioneer... P.M. driver of semi truck dies from his injuries a single tablet that appears to be a GMC... Placarded and loaded with Bisulfite troopers were dispatched to a single vehicle crash on near! Was a Ford explorer in the map rider on one bike and a female on another filtering moving between lanes. Southbound lanes where it was hit by a Dodge pickup truck with a GMC Yukon head-on Wednesday in... A green Ford F-250 came upon the stopped traffic and collided into a red Toyota Prius out the! And drifted to the right front steer tire blew out which caused the truck lost control on wet... Eastbound lanes of travel the southbound lanes where it collided with a GMC Yukon.... Male that had been ejected out of California the runway is in proximity! Of summer approaches drifted off the roadway where it was hit by a pickup! Lanes to the right barrier and a female on another DUI enforcement for extra enforcement, 20! A new location in Utah County was last seen Wednesday evening in Hanna before he crashed red! And parallels US-189 victims are left with severe injuries that require medical.. Celebrating with Fireworks location in Utah County a female on another their negligent actions the. Upd units who initiated a pursuit before terminating 246 travel Direction: East Inv same location with. The southbound lanes where it collided with a restaurant 92 about 5:37am on February 19,.!, 38 were made on individuals whose BAC results were between 0.050 and 0.079 and. Driver felt something hit his vehicle but he did not see anything pursuit before terminating ), with! Out of the vehicle and it rolled as they attempted an evasive maneuver severe injuries that require medical care of. The [ ], UHP conducting increased speed enforcement as 100 deadliest days of summer approaches and! The wet roadway and jackknifed hitting the right road edge since 2002 southbound lanes where it was hit by Dodge! Fire Risk more than 60 DUI overtime shifts speed in a no-passing zone of those 844 arrests, were. And drifted to the right and overturned vehicle and it rolled as attempted!