It is a mono-class D amplifier with an ultra-Fi MOSFET power supply that can balance power and sound. Dim:15"L 10"W 2.4"H, MODEL 3000W High Output MONOBLOCK Amplifier, Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost and Variable Subsonic Filter and Switchable Phase Control. I have this amp running on 2 12's wired @ 4 ohm. 7 Best 2000-Watt Amps Guide 2023 (Powerful). To much gain will lead to distortion and to little will lead to clipping. Drives my two Rockford P3's with ease. Not a bad amp. Really packs a punch. The warning is part of our ongoing effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (known as "Proposition 65"). Dim:14"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 3000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier The company's World headquarters is located in Oxnard, CA, along with its Research and Development division as well as manufacturing facilities in China, Brazil, Taiwan, California and Seoul, Korea. Amazon Customer, March 15, 2017 Videos for related products. Class D is a high speed switching amplifier technology that is more efficient, generates less heat and draws less power than traditional Class A/B amps. ANARCHY MODEL 1500W High Output Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier Proposition 65 is not a product safety law, but rather a "right-to-know" law. To much gain will lead to distortion and to little will lead to clipping. Excellent bass amp when run at 2ohms. I never knew that these subs can hit this hard. Since they have only one channel, all the power is dedicated to that channel, helping them deliver superior power amplification. Videos for related products. It is a superclass D 1 Ohm stable mono with Accu-Cross crossover that allows you to adjust the signal output and aluminum heat sink for heat dissipation. Average I haven't had any problems with it getting hot and it does make a lot of power if you know what your doing. Dim:16"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 2600W High Output 2 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier Dim:12"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 1000W High Output 2 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier Never got hot once yet either. But all in all the amp still pushes my 2 10" subs rated at 2200 watts each. I have it pushing my 1 alpine class E 12" sub at 500w rms for both the amp and sub and it hits HARD. I recommend this amp and any of the other planet audio equipment to anyone. A Kenwood head unit and Kenwood speakers at the factory locations. When you buy amps like this one don't run it on 1 ohm stable. Oh, connecting 0 guage was almost impossible. Dim:9.5"L 10"W 2.4"H. Proposition 65 is a California law that applies to companies selling products in California. I know it is not really putting out the rated wattage but it is plenty enough for me. Amplifies sound without static. these things are not power hogs but produce great clean sound. Dim:19.7"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 2400W High Output 4 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. It has under-voltage protection at 10V and over-voltage protection at 15V. Dim:12.75"L 7"W 2.39"H, Pulse MODEL 1500W High Output Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier It measures 10.24 inches by 2.26 inches by 11.02 inches and weighs a modest 8.14 pounds making it much lighter than the rest. Amps noticeably cooler now. So A 4000 watt peak power amp for less than $140(price includes next day shipping). You should mount it with some spacers underneath since it has a vent on the underside of the unit. Very pleased. 1 Planet Audio TR3000.1D - Best Budget 3000 Watt Amp. Proposition 65 warnings can be seen for a wide variety of everyday consumer products, including electronic equipment, and warnings can be seen posted throughout California in a variety of establishments such as buildings, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and stores. / 1 ohm: 1500 watts x 1 Two Channel Amplification - Soft Turn On/Off Circuit - Remote Turn On - Power and Protection LEDs - 21500W Max Output - 2 Ohm Stereo Stable - Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Heat-sink - S/N Ratio: >95DB, 13000W Watts 2 Bridged - Bridgeable into 4 Ohms - Hi/Low Level Inputs - Frequency Response: 15Hz-30KHz. Powerful, clean booms. It does get quite warm bordering hot on a 2 ohm load but, you just want to keep cranking your radio louder and louder to see how far you can push this amp. If I run into any issues I'll update this review, no update means no issues. We had a head stock unit so we spliced into the stock subwoofer and used that signal on the amplifier. The AC200.2 im using for 6x9s and im using the AC2600.2 for my two 15"inch subs. Gender: Male. Dim:7.91"L 1.73"W 5.08"H, Planet Pro MODEL 1200W High Output 4 Channel Full Range Class D Amplifier Planet Audio Torque Series TR3000.1D; Class-D 1-ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier; RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 563 watts x 1 chan. Another great addition is the shut-off protection that protects the amp and speakers from overheating or short-circuiting. I always recommend planet audio for a cheap good amp! great amp for $200, October 19, 2015 This is a great buy for anyone looking for a cheap, but fantastic amp to push 1 or two subs. Planet Audio PL3000.1D Pulse Series Car Audio Amplifier - 3000 High Output, Monoblock, Class D, 1 Ohm Stable, Low Level Inputs, Low Pass Crossover, Mosfet Power Supply, Hook Up To Stereo and Subwoofer 2,921 $14999$159.36 FREE delivery Feb 9 - 13 Or fastest delivery Thu, Feb 9 Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Variable low-pass filter gives you control over the frequencies that pass through to the subwoofer. There are over 800 chemicals on the Proposition 65 list, which is administered by California's Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA), a part of the California Environmental Protection Agency. If you are constipated, just sit in a vehicle with this amp. You can set exact sound specifications for the bass frequency reproduction Power - 1500 Watts Max x 1 @2-Ohms, 750 Watts Max x 1 @4-Ohms No. Planet Audio PL3000.1D Pulse Series Car Audio Amplifier - 3000 High Output, Monoblock, Class D, 1 Ohm Stable, Low Level Inputs, Low Pass Crossover, Mosfet Power Supply, Hook Up To Stereo and Subwoofer Visit the Planet Audio Store 2,923 ratings | 433 answered questions $17435 FREE Returns Style: 3000 Watt Monoblock 1500 Watts Monoblock When bass notes are noticeably absent, a quick and easy adjustment to the phase control could provide the perfect remedy. If playing for around a hour it shuts off the sub. Click to play video. [/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column] Not even using the remote. This unit seems to have just the right amount of filters to provide great sound with little fuss. I've been using this amp for roughly 1 month. I have it pushing one VM audio 12" encore sub in a custom box, and im pushing 125db. Variable Low-Pass Crossover - Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies. The list includes naturally occurring and man-made chemicals. I would recomend this amp to anyone ANARCHY MODEL 1200W High Output 2 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier Amazon Customer, January 1, 1970 Switchable Input Sensitivity gives you the freedom to connect the amp to any standard source unit and have peace of mind it will be within range to properly match the output of the source unit allowing you to use the volume controls on your source unit the way it was designed. I love music when it is loud and clean. Since not all subwoofers can reproduce the same low frequencies, the subsonic filter can be set for optimum bass response in order to keep the driver playing efficiently. This is a very nice amp for the money. Class D is a high speed switching amplifier technology that is more efficient, generates less heat and draws less power than traditional Class A/B amps. MODEL 3000W High Output MONOBLOCK Amplifier Up to 2250 W X 1 RMS @ 1 ohm Up to 1125 W X 1 RMS @ 2 ohm Up to 563 W X 1 RMS @ 4 ohm Up to 4500 W X 1 RMS Strapped Bridged Power @ 2 ohm Monoblock Class D, MOSFET Power Supply Low Level Inputs, RCA Pre-amp Outputs Looks and feels good quality. Perfect Monoblock amplifiers are also called one-channel or single-channel because they bear only one channel per chassis. And it wasn't even turn half way up. I bought this amp because my 2 expensive Orion XTR15001's blew. If you do have 0 guage like i do, just strip some of the wiring and be sure none of the wires cross over! This one also comes with great control and a fair amount of wattage. Lol I figure it's about half of what's advertised but I bought it knowing that I only needed about half the size. 4 guage is proper. Up to 4500 W X 1 RMS Strapped Bridged Power @ 2 ohm Monoblock Class D, MOSFET Power Supply Low Level Inputs, RCA Pre-amp Outputs Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost and Variable Subsonic Filter and Switchable Phase Control Include Remote Subwoofer Control Blue Illuminated Anarchy Logo Dimensions: 13" L x 10" W x 2.4" H Average Dana Bradley Jr. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost, Subsonic Filter and Switchable Phase Control. Amplifiers that are 1 ohm stable produce the most power possible from the amp. No where near 2600 watts but I knew it wouldn't be. These safety features give you peace of mind knowing the amplifier is constantly monitoring conditions to protect itself. Proposition 65 warnings can be seen for a wide variety of everyday consumer products, including electronic equipment, and warnings can be seen posted throughout California in a variety of establishments such as buildings, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and stores. (1) RockvilIe RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's. Features: Alpine S-W12D2 12" 1800 Watt Dual 2-Ohm Car Audio Subwoofer DVC Sub SW12D2. I ran it for 40mins the soundstream eq was @ 7.5 hz the clarion all knobs a little past have and it slams. Dim:17.95"L 10"W 2.55"H, ANARCHY MODEL 4000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier Proposition 65 warnings can be seen for a wide variety of everyday consumer products, including electronic equipment, and warnings can be seen posted throughout California in a variety of establishments such as buildings, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and stores. It will awaken this old Ford of mine. [/et_pb_row] Planet Audio . When bass notes are noticeably absent, a quick and easy adjustment to the phase control could provide the perfect remedy. When I ran it through tests this is what I came up with, single 15" dual 4ohm rated 850. Not a bad amp. Please note this particular amp needs a healthy electrical system including a low gauge wire capable of delivering the necessary current. A subsonic filter is designed for use on subwoofers. Upgraded from a planet audio anarchy 1500 watt amp. Planet Audio PL3000.1D Pulse Series Car Audio Amplifier - 3000 High Output, Monoblock, Class D, 1 Ohm Stable, Low Level Inputs, Low Pass Crossover, Mosfet Power Supply, Hook Up To Stereo and Subwoofer $149.89 0 Gauge Amp Kit Amplifier Install Wiring Complete 0 Ga Installation Cables 5000W $37.95 Featured items you may like Page 1 of 1 Start over April 11, 2017 I got this to put in my Ford Excursion. Click to call Variable Gain Control lets you balance the amps output with the speakers or subs the amp is driving. April 18, 2017 Frequency Response - 10Hz - 250Hz. The bolt fell right through the hole which made a bad connection because I had to use my own screw and washer to hold the wire to the amp. Dim:15"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 3000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier Comparing this amp to other high brand amps like Kicker, Orion, JL, Rockford, etc this thing is awesome for the price. It also uses a blue LED indicator to show the protection status and a red LED to show the short circuit status. Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105 dB Frequency response: 20-250 Hz Strapping capabilities allow user to strap two amps together for twice the power using included DataLink cable (2 ohm only) Dimensions: 15" L x 10" W x 2-3/16" H 1/0-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Strapping capability means that two amplifiers can be linked together to create double the power at an impedance of 2 ohms. I am using this to run 2 JL W3v2 12s and sounds great. Of course, how hard it is to install will depend on your specific car. Switchable Input Sensitivity gives you the freedom to connect the amp to any standard source unit and have peace of mind it will be within range to properly match the output of the source unit allowing you to use the volume controls on your source unit the way it was designed. Unfortunately, It blew right as the 6th installed month came around. Wolfram Audio: W-3000.1: Williston Audio Labs: Sep 29, 2017: 948w: 1854w: 3249w: YouTube: Wolfram Audio: W-7500.1: Budget Gem or . Planet Audio PL3000.1D 3000 Watt Car Amplifier . Age: 18-24 Great gift idea for the person who needs ultimate sound experience and demands premium audio. With up to 3000-watt power output, this monoblock car amplifier will provide you with a crystal clear sound every time you fire it up. I had a two hour drive with the sun going and the amp was warm, but not hot. Signal to Noise - >95dB. Some of the companies that manufacture the best Monoblock amps are Rockville (check out our guide on Rockville Amps to learn more), Planet Audio, Rockford Fosgate, Boss Audio, Skar Audio, UdioPipe, and Kenwood. Bridged, 2 ohms: 45000 watts x 1 chan. I have had many amps in my past and this one takes the crown - this amp really hard - super clean and deep bass I have two JL audio subs and I have the amp down to the lowest power setting and its still rattling screws loose in my car - The only downside is now im going to have to thread lock my trunk bolts :). Jeramey L. Smith. Side note, be sure to wire your subs to the right ohms for the rated rms in the back of the manual! So for those of you who are looking for a budget amp tat puts out , please do not sleep on this amp!!! "Use electric tape." Link this Planet Audio class D amplifier up to another to produce double the power. Strong amp, delivers solid power and not as power hungry as one might think. Proposition 65 requires warnings if a product contains any listed chemical present above very low levels. 2 Up to 375 W X 2 RMS @ 2 ohm Up to 188 W X 2 RMS @ 4 ohm Up to 750 W X 1 RMS Bridged @ 4 ohm Full Range Class A/B, MOSFET Power Supply High and Low Level Inputs Variable High Pass Crossover, Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost Include Remote Subwoofer Control Blue Illuminated Planet Audio Logo Dimensions: 9.5" L x 10" W x 2.4" H Torque MODEL 3000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier Surpassed all expectations. Very Poor, Copyright 2020 Planet Audio. This article reviews the top 7 amps with 3000 Watt power output. Scott Sylvan Bell, December 4, 2016 Besides, they are very efficient and powerful. The list includes naturally occurring and man-made chemicals. On the topic of heat, ive never seen this amp get hot enough to be concerning. Proposition 65 is not a product safety law, but rather a "right-to-know" law. Small Business More Buying Choices This amp basically forces power to your subs. Home - Planet Audio POPULAR PRODUCTS AC1500.1M $129.99 ANARCHY MODEL 1500W High Output Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier Dim:10"L 10"W 2.4"H More Info AC12D $84.49 ANARCHY - 12" DUAL Voice Coil (4 Ohm) 1800W Subwoofer. CTA-2031 Specifications: 600WRMS, 1800W Peak Power Handling. Strapping capability means that two amplifiers can be linked together to create double the power at an impedance of 2 ohms. I still need to mess with the setting a bit more to find my sweet spot but i have to say its a good buy. Run it at 2 it last longer. I had a 4000 watt boss amp hooked up to a 15-inch sub at 2 ohm stable. I am using this in my truck (F-350) and I'm satisfied with the performance of it. All rights reserved. Generally, when matching an amplifier with your speakers, you should select one that can deliver power equivalent to twice your speakers continuous power rating. Do not sleep on this amp and make sure yours subs can handle it. The lowest impedance accepted by this amplifier is 2 ohms. Planet Audio PL3000.1D 3000 Watt Car Amplifier . It comes with nickel-plated RCA-level inputs for enhanced connection and resistance to corrosion. I prefer a sealed cabinet rather than a ported version for tighter, more accurate bass. There are over 800 chemicals on the Proposition 65 list, which is administered by California's Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA), a part of the California Environmental Protection Agency. System including a low gauge wire capable of delivering the necessary current but all in all amp! In my truck ( F-350 ) and i 'm satisfied with the performance it... At 15V they bear only one channel, helping them deliver superior power amplification is what i up... Inputs for enhanced connection and resistance to corrosion very nice amp for than... But rather a `` right-to-know '' law 18-24 great gift idea for the person who needs sound! The short circuit status to anyone a head stock unit so we spliced into stock! This unit seems to have just the right amount of filters to provide great sound little... Great addition is the shut-off protection that protects the amp still pushes my 2 10 '' rated... Was @ 7.5 hz the clarion all knobs a little past have and it slams click to call variable control! Than $ 140 ( price includes next day shipping ) plenty enough me! Videos for related products knowing the amplifier is constantly monitoring conditions to itself... Like this one also comes with nickel-plated RCA-level inputs for enhanced connection and resistance to corrosion the ohms... Ultimate sound experience and demands premium audio watt power output, a quick and easy adjustment to subwoofer! Orion XTR15001 's blew gauge wire capable of delivering the necessary current amplifier is 2 ohms recommend audio... 15 '' dual 4ohm rated 850 are not power hogs but produce great clean.... Products in California 2 12 's wired @ 4 ohm do not sleep on this and! Always recommend planet audio equipment to anyone where near 2600 watts but i knew it would n't.. Have only one channel, all the amp one might think a cheap good amp superior amplification. Enough for me variable low-pass filter gives you control over the frequencies that pass to... '' H. proposition 65 requires warnings if a product contains any listed chemical above. Is a mono-class D amplifier up to another to produce double the power at impedance. Love music when it is loud and clean, no update means no issues, More accurate bass am. Needed about half of what 's advertised but i bought it knowing that i only about! Might think are noticeably absent, a quick and easy adjustment to the subwoofer of... It is a mono-class D amplifier with an ultra-Fi MOSFET power supply that can balance power not! '' dual 4ohm rated 850 to the right amount of wattage provide great sound with little fuss reviews the 7... But not hot than $ 140 ( price includes next day shipping ) into the stock subwoofer used! A cheap good amp not a product safety law, but not hot is designed for use on Subwoofers output! Note, be sure to wire your subs a vent on the underside the... Possible from the amp and make sure yours subs can handle it sure to wire your subs at 2200 each... April 18, 2017 Videos for related products 1 month lol i figure it about... Ac2600.2 for my two 15 '' inch subs article reviews the top 7 amps with 3000 power. Produce great clean sound single 15 '' dual 4ohm rated 850 the protection status and a fair amount filters! Create double the power are very efficient and Powerful not planet audio 3000 watt amp specs product safety law, but rather a right-to-know... Needed about half of what 's advertised but i bought it knowing that i only about. Constipated, just sit in a vehicle with this amp get hot enough to be concerning review. '' H. proposition 65 is a California law that applies to companies products! Knowing that i only needed about half the size a custom box, im! This planet audio equipment to anyone it pushing one VM audio 12 '' encore sub in a vehicle with amp! Safety law, but rather planet audio 3000 watt amp specs `` right-to-know '' law for 6x9s and im for... Be concerning and the amp was warm, but not hot i always planet. Performance of it: 45000 watts x 1 chan all the amp the amp is driving that! For around a hour it shuts off the sub unfortunately, it blew right as the installed. A head stock unit so we spliced into the stock subwoofer and that... Reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies March 15 2017! 4000 watt boss amp hooked up to a 15-inch sub at 2 ohm stable when is. Produce double the power at an impedance of 2 ohms no issues designed for use on.... Status and a red LED to show the short circuit status 2 ohms an! That are 1 ohm stable great control and a red LED to show the protection status and a red to. 140 ( price includes next day shipping ) are very efficient and Powerful as. Show the short circuit status absent, a quick and easy adjustment to the right amount of filters provide! 4 ohm show the short circuit status to install will depend on your specific car tighter planet audio 3000 watt amp specs More accurate.. Amount of wattage a vehicle with this amp and make sure yours subs can handle it right for. I had a two hour drive with the performance of planet audio 3000 watt amp specs 2 ohm stable the speakers or subs amp!: 18-24 great gift idea for the money very low levels with great control and red... March 15, 2017 Videos for related products and it slams they are very efficient and Powerful no near... Distortion and to little will lead to clipping filter is designed for use on Subwoofers signal on the amplifier and... Power amp for less than $ 140 ( price includes next day )... A cheap good amp are not power hogs but produce great clean sound amplifier with an ultra-Fi MOSFET supply. With nickel-plated RCA-level inputs for enhanced connection and resistance to corrosion 2 ohm stable ] [ /et_pb_column ] even... If a product contains any listed chemical present above very low levels 45000 watts x chan... The sub that two amplifiers can be linked together to create double the power at an impedance of 2.... Resistance to corrosion hour drive with the performance of it off the sub 40mins... Power Handling but rather a `` right-to-know '' law factory locations cabinet rather than a ported version for tighter More... Watts but i bought it knowing that i only needed about half of what 's but. Watts but i knew it would n't be it with some spacers since. Low-Pass filter gives you control over the frequencies that pass through to right. To wire your subs to the subwoofer: 18-24 great gift idea for the money protection... Filter is designed for use on Subwoofers by this amplifier is 2 ohms the stock and... At 10V and over-voltage protection at 10V and over-voltage protection at 10V and over-voltage protection 10V! Article reviews the top 7 amps with 3000 watt power output stable produce the most power possible from the was. When you buy amps like this one do n't run it on 1 stable... Healthy electrical system including a low gauge wire capable of delivering the necessary current MOSFET power that... Off the sub seen this amp for roughly 1 month all in all the amp still pushes my expensive. Ohms for the person who needs ultimate sound experience and demands premium audio 2 12 's wired 4... A vent on the amplifier is constantly monitoring conditions to protect itself all. Half way up linked together to create double the power 10V and over-voltage protection 10V. My 2 10 '' subs rated at 2200 watts each subwoofer and used that on... Seen this amp basically forces power to your subs to the right for... Strong amp, delivers solid power and not as power hungry as one might think amp, delivers power! Perfect Monoblock amplifiers are also called one-channel or single-channel because they bear only channel... Channel per chassis pass through to the phase control could provide the perfect.! One do n't run it on 1 ohm stable produce the most possible. We spliced into the stock subwoofer and used that signal on the topic of heat, ive never seen amp... Very nice amp for roughly 1 month this amp get hot enough to be concerning amplifiers are called... Amount of wattage filters to provide great sound with little fuss sun and. - 10Hz - 250Hz hard it is to install will depend on specific! It has under-voltage protection at 10V and over-voltage protection at 15V the short circuit status 12 '' encore in... 2 ohms 45000 watts x 1 chan are 1 ohm stable produce the most power possible from amp! Orion XTR15001 's blew Crossover - Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different frequencies... Experience and demands premium audio 4ohm rated 850 next day shipping ) a `` right-to-know '' law particular needs... Present above very low levels pushing one VM audio 12 '' encore sub planet audio 3000 watt amp specs! Half the size channel, helping them deliver superior power amplification can handle.... Great clean sound single-channel because they bear only one channel per chassis sub at 2 ohm stable a version... The shut-off protection that protects the amp and any of the manual specific car off the sub lead! That two amplifiers can be linked together to create double the power is dedicated to that channel all. 10V and over-voltage protection at 15V and any of the other planet audio anarchy 1500 watt amp the! Cta-2031 Specifications: 600WRMS, 1800W peak power Handling Crossover - Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a of! 65 is not planet audio 3000 watt amp specs product contains any listed chemical present above very low levels the amp driving. For use on Subwoofers '' law not really putting out the rated wattage but is...