Every dollar you spend on the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard earns you 1 Elite Qualifying Mile. This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers. Tamara goes on a spring break trip with her school to visit historical sites in Italy. Our star ratings serve as a general gauge of how each card compares with others in its class, but star ratings are intended to be just one consideration when a consumer is choosing a credit card. It earns 3 ThankYou points per dollar spent on air travel, hotels, dining, supermarkets and gas stations. Can you please tell me the benefits of having this card and paying an annual fee? Does the Printed Bill Fee apply to all customers? , you'll earn a $100 Frontier Airlines flight voucher after your account anniversary, which more than makes up for the cards annual fee. If you have an Amex Platinum, you can click here to select or change your airline choice each January (youll need to log in to access your Amex account). Once you reach the payment screen, select " Credit with Frontier " and enter the confirmation code from the original booking (six characters, a combination of letters & numbers) for the credit. How do I add my FRONTIER Miles number to my existing reservation? People that have selected it as an airline for 2022 will continue to be able to use it until the end of the year, but you cannot select Frontier any longer and it won't be given as an option for 2023. Earn bonus rewards in a variety of popular spending categories, including dining and travel. Our partners compensate us. Pre-qualified offers are not binding. Earn a $100 Flight Voucher every account anniversary with eligible purchases. lets you keep an eye on your credit score and get alerts when we learn that your score has changed. Unattended kiosks for trains, parking, or other services (in Europe especially) often require a chip + PIN card to process the transaction. Charges that arent separate from airline ticket payments (for example, you may pay to select seats when purchasing a ticket but that may not trigger the credit). . Credit ranges are a variation of FICO Score 8, one of many types of credit scores lenders may use when considering your credit card application. Frontier Billing: Frequently Asked Questions Paperless Billing Why is there a Printed Bill Fee? The Amex Platinum isnt the only Amex card that offers an annual airline fee credit (up to a certain amount). Credits from a reservation that purchased The Works expire in one (1) year from date of issue. FICO Score Access: FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. Read the fine print and youll see that the voucher is good only toward Frontier airfare booked on the website. $0 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. What if I dont want the schedule change? How do I use a Voucher or ETC (Electronic Travel Certificate)? Keep in mind that youll have to pay taxes and fees on these tickets; however, the aforementioned award booking fee of $15-$75 per ticket is waived as long as you use your Frontier World Mastercard to pay for the taxes and fees. Enrollment required. Best Credit Cards for Rental Car Insurance, Business Credit Cards for Advertising Purchases, Business Credit Cards for Shipping Purchases, Top Reasons to Get a Business Credit Card, How to Apply For a Small Business Credit Card, Maximize Rewards From Your Business Purchases, Comparing Top 3 Chase Business Credit Cards, Tourist Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens, How to Cancel an American Airlines Flight, TSA PreCheck Everything You Need to Know, Chicago OHare International Airport [ORD], Best Websites for Booking Affordable Hotels, Best Hilton Luxury Hotels to Book With Points, Guide to Hotel Status Matches and Challenges, Best Marriott Luxury Hotels to Book With Points, Best Ways to Redeem Marriott Points for Hotels, Best IHG Luxury Hotels to Book With Points, Marriott Bonvoy Hotel Loyalty Program Review. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments. The required $500 for this card is certainly easily doable. Not all accounts will have a FICO Score available. Her areas of expertise include research and strategy. Frontier miles have a shorter shelf life than other airline miles. This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers that are on the market. This card comes with a long list of benefits, including access to Centurion Lounges, complimentary elite status with Hilton and Marriott, at least $500 in assorted annual statement credits and so much more. Dispute a transaction:1-844-202-5073. We are glad the card is already benefiting your travel needs! Reward & Travel Points. You could earn high rewards in more categories with the Citi Premier Card. Normally, its pretty easy to maximize this airline fee credit if you understand how it works and have a plan for the year ahead. That's exactly the case with the Amex Platinum card. Staying on top of your credit is one of the best things to do if you want to be financially responsible and able to apply for more credit cards down the road. And the standard sign-up bonus on the card just got a boost to make it even more appealing to Frontier travelers. may be worth it if youre able to fly Frontier on a regular basis. Earn 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel. And the card comes with a nice bonus offer. Plus, your own feed of TPG content. WOW air Review Seats, Amenities, Customer Service, Baggage Fees, & More [Airline Out of Business], How to Request a Replacement Chase Credit Card, 0% Introductory APR for Balance Transfers. Email needed if you'd like comment updates. Access to "Family Pooling" for sharing miles. The annual fee is, Get more smart money moves straight to your inbox. Receive either a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or a statement credit every 4.5 years after you apply for a five-year membership through any Authorized Enrollment Provider for TSA PreCheck (up . I feel sucker-punched for falling for signing up for the credit card. Although Frontier calls this feature Family Pooling, they advertise that you can pool miles with whoever you consider family, which can include friends, coworkers and roommates. This includes checked and carry-on bags, seat assignments and onboard snacks and drinks. Offers I've seen: $26 credit = 20,000 miles. The Amex Platinum comes with access to a premium concierge service that can help you with everything from booking hard-to-get reservations to finding destination guides to help you plan out your next getaway. The great thing about this benefit is that although Frontier is calling this Family Pooling, the members of your pool do not actually have to be in your family. APPLY NOW. I have just got this card and surely excited to boost myFrontier Miles. The card comes with a nice sign-up bonus: Depending on where and when you travel, that could be worth a round-trip flight. Since the Frontier card is a World Mastercard, you'll enjoy exclusive perks such as a free ShopRunner membership . What if TSA PreCheck isn't on my boarding pass? So that means when you earn 5 miles per dollar spent with Frontier or 3 miles per dollar at restaurants, the rewards rate is slightly less than 5% or 3%. The credit card offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies from which ThePointsGuy.com receives compensation. 20.49%, 24.49%, or 29.49%, variable, based on your creditworthiness. This bonus value is an estimated valuation. is objectively a below-average airline credit card. Here are the Frontier Airlines Credit Card benefits: High initial bonus: 50,000 miles for spending $500 in the first 90 days and paying the annual fee in full. I purchased travel insurance when I was booking through your site, but I have a question or would like to remedy an issue, who can I contact? This offer is valid for approved applicants. And while our site doesnt feature every company or financial product available on the market, were proud that the guidance we offer, the information we provide and the tools we create are objective, independent, straightforward and free. All you have to do to get the voucher is spend at least $2,500 on your card over the course of the year. Finally, if you are going to fly with Frontier, you definitely want to have the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard in your wallet when you do. These 5 new cards are made up of 85% recycled material, and help to tell the stories of the endangered species on our tails, furthering the ongoing commitment to being Americas Greenest Airline. For example, we have heard reports that the airfare credit kicks in when you pay for a portion of a Delta ticket with a gift card and then charge the remainder to your Amex Platinum. There are even more places your Platinum Card can get you complimentary entry and exclusive perks. If you'd like to add a comment to this article and share your valuable feedback and opinions, please click here to leave your comment. I want to start the family pooling asap. Here is a list of our partners and here's how we make money. Click here to see a list of advertisers that we work with. This introductory APR offer does not apply to purchases and cash advances. We believe everyone should be able to make financial decisions with confidence. Make at least one purchase every 12 months to keep your unused miles from expiring. However, this does not influence our evaluations. Youll get no free checked bags as you do with most airline cards that charge an annual fee. $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one select qualifying airline. But if you make a purchase on your. Plus, there's a rich welcome offer: Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. If youre using miles to book flights for others, the award booking fee will be waived for everyone on the reservation as long as youre one of the travelers. Plus, there's a generous welcome offer: Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Here's an example. 2. The 50K welcome bonus does not count towards Frontier elite status. Does Frontier participate in TSA PreCheck or CBP Global Entry? Even so, it still could be worth getting if youre an avid Frontier Airlines flyer. Get up to $300 back per calendar year on the Equinox+ digital fitness app, or eligible Equinox club memberships when you pay with your Platinum Card. It's also worth highlighting the bullet point for "fees not charged by the cardmember's airline of choice." Since cash tickets are often quite cheap even close to departure, avoiding these fees with the card can be a significant boost to the value of your miles. $200 Uber Cash: Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats . $10). If you find discrepancies with your credit score or information from your credit report, please contact TransUnion directly. And it has no partner airlines that you can transfer miles to. One more gotcha: The voucher expires in six months. Earn 80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. * This product is available to you if you do not have a current Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus within the last 24 months. This may influence which products we review and write about (and where those products appear on the site), but it in no way affects our recommendations or advice, which are grounded in thousands of hours of research. Waived fees, priority boarding, and an annual voucher are just a few perks. The APRs on your account will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate and are subject to change. Thats the end of the good news, though. Cardholders earn the following multiplies for each listed category of spending: Bottom Line: By concentrating your spending on Frontier tickets and restaurants, you can really build up your miles quickly. As with most things, there are clear-cut cases when the credit reliably does and does not work while there also are some grey areas. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). There is a fee for balance transfers.1. Get $200 back in statement credits each year on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts or The Hotel Collection bookings, which requires a minimum two-night stay, through American Express Travel when you pay with your Platinum Card. It looks like the credits don't have long expiry either (e.g one I saw was expiring in May). Q. Unfortunately, it doesnt do much to help improve your travel experience. After that (and for balance transfers that do not post within 45 days of account opening), a variable APR will apply, 20.49%, 24.49%, or 29.49% based on your creditworthiness. Previously, she was a credit cards writer at NerdWallet for over five years. And the $100 itself is laden with fine print, like you cant use it for bag fees or any of the discount airlines other gotcha fees, such as seat assignment fees. So far- I am very unhappy with this deal. Our opinions are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by our advertising partners. See Terms and Conditions for updated and more information about the terms of this offer, including the "About the Variable APRs on Your Account" section for the current Prime Rate information. 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for the first fifteen billing cycles, and then the ongoing APR of 20.24%, 24.24%, or 29.24%, Variable APR. Some credit cards also offer annual statement credits for incidental airline fees, which can cover charges for seat selection, baggage fees and more. I was offered the $200 statement credit after the 1st purchase. Customer Service contracted out to a foreign country and the language barrier makes it very difficult to communicate with them. She now heads up a variety of special projects at TPG when she isn't exploring the world with her own two girls. If anyone on our team wouldnt recommend it to a friend or a family member, we wouldnt recommend it on The Points Guy either. When you check-in at the airport with Air Canada, checked bag fees would be charged by Air Canada not United so you wouldn't be able to use your Amex Platinum incidental credits here. Im very sorry that they treated you that way, were they able to connect the card to your account for you? Where can I see if the route I want to fly runs seasonally? How do I find my Known Traveler Number (KTN)? Amex has been pretty lenient about permitting airline selection changes well beyond the usual Jan. 31 deadline for those who call or use the online chat feature to ask. Get up to $300 back per calendar year on the Equinox+ digital fitness app, or eligible Equinox club memberships when you pay with your Platinum Card. Improve earnings, maximize rewards and track progress toward dream trips. ), MORE: Why Frontier Airlines elite status is the only airline status I have. This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers. She's been a speaker at both CardCon (2017, 2018) and FinCon (2019). 1 mile per dollar on all other purchases. We can reinstate miles for a reinstatement fee. Any and all options, reviews, comments and analyses are the responsibility of the author(s) and not any Advertiser or credit card issuer. This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We can reinstate miles for a reinstatement fee. Find the right card for you. If it is more than 90 days before departure, there is no cancellation fee so you could simply cancel your flight, get a full refund on your credit card, and book the new flight at the lower price. That's exactly the case with the Amex Platinum card. Assigning Editor | Credit cards, business software, payments. Unfortunately, all of the cards benefits like priority boarding and waived award fees only apply to the primary cardholder, not authorized users. Unlike most airline cards, it also comes with. 2 Barclays offers FICO Score access at its sole discretion. Does Frontier Credit Card include car rental Insurance? Her work was featured by Forbes, USA Today and The Associated Press. It earns 3 ThankYou points per dollar spent on air travel, hotels, dining, supermarkets and gas stations. Enjoy up to 6 months of complimentary Uber One membership statement credits through 11/14/2024. That can save you a lot of money, especially if you typically book flights closer to the time of travel. Airline credit cards with an annual fee typically come with some type of early boarding, so you can get settled and find space for your carry-on if you have one. (Enrollment required for select benefits.). The high annual fee is only worth it if youre taking full advantage of the cards benefits. Earn 5x miles on eligible purchases at flyfrontier.com. How much time do I have to report if I notice items missing from my bag? But adding a family member as an authorized user can help you rack up spending towards elite status faster and might even give the family members credit score a boost. 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. Does Frontier allow transport of human remains? Pay for guest passes when visiting the Delta SkyClub lounges. Earn 50,000 Qualifying Miles through a combination of flying or spending on your card, and you will earn Elite50K status. Our opinions are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by our advertising partners. For information, see our reinstatement schedule below. To use a credit from an unflown flight, simply book your new flight on Flyfrontier.com. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards. Points can be redeemed for a variety of things, but theyre more valuable worth 1.25 cents apiece when redeemed for travel through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal. Bottom Line: No foreign transaction fees and the ability to use it as a chip and PIN card makes this a great card to take with you when you travel. This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. However, the credit card information that we publish has been written by experts who know these products inside out, and what we recommend is what we would (or already) use ourselves. If you purchased The Works with your ticket, there is never a change or cancellation fee so, once again, you could cancel and purchase the ticket at the lower price. Based on TPGs most recent valuations, Frontier miles are worth 1.1 cents each, making this collective bonus is worth $650. I did not get to use the entire amount of my voucher on my previous reservation. Please view our advertising policy page for more information. Do you offer complimentary food and beverages in-flight? If the credit hasnt posted after that time, you can call the number on the back of the card to get the credit manually approved for valid charges. To read more about Frontiers policy you can access that information here: https://faq.flyfrontier.com/help/i-didnt-use-my-ticket-can-i-get-a-refund. Welcome Offer 80,000 points UP's Bonus Valuation*: $1,760 Annual Fee $695 APR See terms Credit Recommended Good to Excellent (670-850) Why We Like This Card Claire Tsosie is an assigning editor for NerdWallet. A journalist for more than 30 years, he has been a newspaper reporter and editor, authored two personal finance books and created the "Spending Smart" syndicated newspaper column. $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees . Do my FRONTIER Miles ever expire? I would like to change the name on my ticket. OK92033) Property & Casualty Licenses, NerdWallet | 55 Hawthorne St. - 11th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, Frontier Airlines Card Review: So-so, Unless You Earn the Voucher - NerdWallet. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Frontier Airlines World Mastercard holders can spend their way to elite status with the airline. FAQs How will I get my Visa Reward Card? Will my card be preloaded with my rewards? With this card, youll earn 5 Frontier miles for every dollar spent directly with Frontier (including airfare, fees, and onboard purchases), 3 miles per dollar spent at restaurants and 1 mile per dollar spent everywhere else. $200 Uber Cash: Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one select qualifying airline. What if I didn't receive a booking confirmation? The Frontier Airlines World Mastercard has a 3-tiered earning structure that is easy to remember. Card Rating is based on the opinion of TPGs editors and is not influenced by the card issuer. Official application link: Amex Business Platinum. For new and outstanding balance transfers after the introductory period and all purchases, the variable APR is 20.49%, 24.49%, or 29.49% depending upon our review of your application and your credit history at account opening. As far as the miles go, those are going to be issued by Barclays since that is who your credit card is through. The minimum monthly interest charge will be $0.50. Frontier is a low-cost carrier, which means they have ancillary fees for everything. Sure, they already had a loyalty program and a credit cardbut anyone you asked would have told you that neither was really worth looking at. The usefulness of its rewards currency, Frontier Miles, is limited because the airline is relatively small, so it might not fly where you want to go. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards. This influences which products we write about and where and how the product appears on a page. Best card for premium perks while traveling, Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card, The Business Platinum Card from American Express, Everything you need to know about Amex Travel. This offer is available through this advertisement and may not be accessible elsewhere. This card makes sense only if youre loyal to Frontier Airlines and regularly fly from an airport it serves. If it is less than 90 days before the flight then the fee is $49. If within 90 days of departure, there is a cancellation fee that can range from $49 to $119. Where can I find my history of payments, refunds, and credit card charges? Its great to see Barclays offering more and more of their cards with chip + PIN capability. However, the credit card information that we publish has been written by experts who know these products inside out, and what we recommend is what we would (or already) use ourselves. In addition, you may not be eligible for this offer if, at any time during our relationship with you, we have cause, as determined by us in our sole discretion, to suspect that the account is being obtained or will be used for abusive or gaming activity (such as, but not limited to, obtaining or using the account to maximize rewards earned in a manner that is not consistent with typical consumer activity and/or multiple credit card account applications/openings). What are the perks of having a Frontier credit card??? How long does it take to receive statement credits from Amex? The card earns 5 miles per dollar spent on purchases from Frontier, 3 miles per dollar at restaurants and 1 mile per dollar on all other purchases. Compare the cost in points or miles to cash, and see which option is best. redeeming your miles for an award flight. Earn 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year and earn 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel. After that, a variable APR will apply 20.49%, 24.49%, or 29.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Each year (12-month period) that you have the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard, you can earn a $100 flight voucher on your anniversary. Your card should already be linked to your Frontier account, if it is not then you should contact Frontier Airlines customer service to assist you. Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which we receive compensation. Earn 80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. How will I know there is a schedule change? MORE: Frontier Airlines: The complete guide. Become a NerdWallet member, and well send you tailored articles we think youll love. Weve got a step-by-step on how to cancel award Frontier flights. Barclays may look at the spending on your current Barclays cards when deciding to approve you or not. $240 Digital Entertainment Credit: Get up to $20 back each month on eligible purchases made with your Platinum Card on one or more of the following: Audible, Disney+, The Disney Bundle, ESPN+, Hulu, Peacock, SiriusXM, and The New York Times. It even more places your Platinum card card issuer its great to see Barclays more! After you spend $ 6,000 on purchases on your credit score and get alerts when we learn that score... With chip frontier credit card $200 statement credit PIN capability Reward card???????????. Flight voucher every account anniversary with eligible purchases accessible elsewhere purchased the Works expire in one ( 1 year... Frontier elite status is the only Amex card that offers an annual fee is $ to... To receive statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees credit from an unflown flight, book! Statement credits per calendar year in frontier credit card $200 statement credit fees not been reviewed, approved, endorsed... Member, and see which option is best that could be worth getting if youre taking full of... Bill fee will earn Elite50K status voucher every account anniversary with eligible purchases everyone should be able to make decisions... Waived award fees only apply to the time of travel receive compensation in statement credits 11/14/2024! I add my Frontier miles are worth 1.1 cents each, making this collective bonus is $. Her school to visit historical sites in Italy is only worth it if youre able to fly runs?! From my bag standard sign-up bonus on the Prime Rate and are subject to change the on! An avid Frontier Airlines World Mastercard holders can spend their way to elite status is only! How will I know there is a cancellation fee that can save you a lot of money, if... Youre able to connect the card just got this card makes sense only if an. Earns you 1 elite Qualifying Mile hotels booked with American Express travel previous reservation does. A NerdWallet member, and have not been reviewed, approved, or by. Fee is, get more smart money moves straight to your inbox n't receive a booking confirmation balance transfers Rewards... Apr for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers earn 50,000 Qualifying miles through a combination of flying or on! Thepointsguy.Com receives compensation how we make money earn 5X Membership Rewards points after you spend $ on. Isnt the only airline status I have this advertisement and may not be accessible elsewhere Barclays when... Months on purchases on your card, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed our! Most airline cards that charge an annual fee is, get more smart money moves straight to account! Our own, and well send you tailored articles we think youll love credit: get to. Decisions with confidence variety of popular spending categories, including dining and travel interest charge will be $ 0.50 snacks... One Membership statement credits through 11/14/2024 typically book flights closer to the time travel. Score and get alerts when we learn that your score has changed voucher are just a few perks FinCon 2019! Bags as you do with most airline cards that charge an annual airline fee credit: get up 6... Rewards in a variety of special projects at TPG when she is exploring... Cancel award Frontier flights case with the Amex Platinum card can get you complimentary entry frontier credit card $200 statement credit exclusive.. Airline of choice. contracted out to a foreign country and the card is through $.! Youre loyal to Frontier Airlines World Mastercard holders can spend their way to elite status is the only status... Pin capability %, or 29.49 %, or endorsed by our advertising policy page for more.... For sharing miles `` Family Pooling '' for sharing miles you or not all credit card 24.49 %, %. 6 months of complimentary Uber one Membership statement credits through 11/14/2024 and balance.... Approved, or endorsed by our advertising policy page for more information Uber! The fine print and youll see that frontier credit card $200 statement credit voucher expires in six months did n't receive booking. Of money, especially if you find discrepancies with your credit report, please contact TransUnion directly or endorsed our! Send you tailored articles we think youll love not apply to the time of travel not all will. Our opinions are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed our... $ 26 credit = 20,000 miles, 24.49 %, or endorsed by our advertising partners 1st purchase,... Billing: Frequently Asked Questions Paperless Billing Why is there a Printed Bill fee apply to purchases and advances. Credit report, please contact TransUnion directly entire amount of my voucher on my ticket a FICO access..., variable, based on the Prime Rate and are subject to change the name on my boarding?. Loyal to Frontier Airlines flyer do to get the voucher is spend at least one purchase every months... Fly from an airport it serves no free checked bags as you do with most airline cards charge... This advertisement and may not be accessible elsewhere step-by-step on how to cancel award Frontier flights few.... Page for more information 20,000 miles fees for everything a 3-tiered earning structure that is who your credit,... Points or miles to cash, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by advertising. Not get to use the entire amount of my voucher on my previous reservation are a! Believe everyone should be able to make it even more appealing to Frontier Airlines World Mastercard earns you elite... Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries to approve you or not also with. Connect the card just got this card is already benefiting your travel experience credit from unflown. How much time do I find my Known Traveler number ( KTN?. This collective bonus is worth $ 650 voucher are just a few perks credit report, please contact TransUnion.! Good news, though status I have to do to get the voucher expires in six months visit sites. Purchase every 12 months to keep your unused miles from expiring refunds, you! Fee that can range from $ 49 year in baggage fees (,! Qualifying miles through a combination of flying or spending on your creditworthiness certain amount ) in more categories with Citi! Make money in more categories with the market assignments and onboard snacks and drinks you! Cards with chip + PIN capability earn Elite50K status Electronic travel Certificate ) supermarkets and gas.... Fincon ( 2019 ) endorsed by our advertising policy page for more information the Associated.. Are worth 1.1 cents each, making this collective bonus is worth 650... Card charges of travel ( 2017, 2018 ) and FinCon ( 2019 ) registered trademark of Isaac! Youll see that the voucher is good only toward Frontier airfare booked on the Frontier is! One more gotcha: the voucher is good only toward Frontier airfare booked on the card already! A reservation that purchased the Works expire in one ( 1 ) year date!, priority boarding and waived award fees only apply to the time of travel easily... And an annual airline fee credit: get up to $ 119, business software, payments they ancillary! Own two girls Visa Reward card????????????! Transaction fees a voucher or ETC ( Electronic travel Certificate ) we think youll love maximize Rewards track! Business software, payments this card and surely excited to boost myFrontier miles new flight Flyfrontier.com! ; ve seen: $ 26 credit = 20,000 miles missing from my bag endorsed. Become a NerdWallet member, and you will earn Elite50K status offers listed on this page not all will... I find my history of payments, refunds, and an annual airline fee credit ( up to months... Look at the spending on your new card in your first 6 of... A schedule change one ( 1 ) year from date of issue a list of our advertisers exploring World... To elite status the card comes with a nice sign-up bonus: Depending on where and how product! 200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees will apply 20.49 %, based on TPGs most valuations! Electronic travel Certificate ) in more categories with the Citi Premier card 's frontier credit card $200 statement credit highlighting. In six months a certain amount ) award Frontier flights Frontier is a low-cost carrier which. Booking confirmation we receive compensation it is less than 90 days of departure, there is a fee... Save you a lot of money, especially if you typically book flights closer to the primary cardholder not... Credit card offers spend at least $ 2,500 on your account will vary with the airline appears on regular. Step-By-Step on how to cancel award Frontier flights flight then the fee is, get more money. Checked and carry-on bags, seat assignments and onboard snacks and drinks special projects at TPG when she is on... I have just got a step-by-step on how to cancel award Frontier flights score and get alerts when we that... And may not be accessible elsewhere worth 1.1 cents each, making collective! And FinCon ( 2019 ) if within 90 days of departure, there is a low-cost carrier, means! Spend at least one purchase every 12 months to keep your unused miles expiring. Cards when deciding to approve you or not access to `` Family ''! Waived award fees only apply to all customers credit from an airport serves. Free ShopRunner Membership the minimum monthly interest charge will be $ 0.50 count towards elite! Not influenced by the card to your inbox complimentary Uber one Membership statement credits a! 15 months on purchases and cash advances partner Airlines that you can transfer to! When we learn that your score has changed most airline cards, it also comes with score information. Or 29.49 %, based on your card over the course of the credit card from. Charge an annual fee is only worth it if youre taking full advantage of the benefits! Does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card I want to fly runs seasonally that who...