We hope that the most amount of people can connect that way.. Marshall University does not ban books! I received top-notch care but I wish they would lose the off feed sign that they hand on my stall before a procedure. But there's excitement, and then there's a freight train hurtling towards your bedroom at 3 a.m. on a regular basis. Esther the Wonder Pig has been an international ambassador for animal rights since 2012 and her supporters grew concerned by recent rumours she was ill. . Website: www.estherthewonderpig.com Headquarters: Toronto, Canada Size: 1 to 50 Employees Type: Company - Public Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable Competitors: Unknown Esther the Wonder Pig Awards & Accolades Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition - Add Awards Work at Esther the Wonder Pig? Esther the Wonder Pig, Changing The World One Heart At A Time. This sounds like a good read. I know the feeling! What will you eat? Her owners, Steve Jenkins and Derek Walter, took to Twitter to explain the infection had spread further up Esther's toe and she was in danger of losing her whole leg. [Interview edited for length and clarity.] EXCLUSIVE: Mikki Daughtry and Tobias Iaconis, the screenwriters behind CBS Films ' upcoming Cole Sprouse starrer, Five Feet Apart, have been tapped by . Esther the Wonder Pig: Changing the World One Heart at a Time : Jenkins, Steve, Walter, Derek: Amazon.com.au: Books CTV reporter struck by vehicle while covering crash near Guelph, Ont. Southern Ontario's beloved Esther the Wonder Pig is facing yet another health complication. NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER AMAZON BEST BOOK OF THE YEAR Read more Book 1 of 2 Esther the Wonder Pig Print length 224 pages Language English Publisher Grand Central Publishing Southern Ontario's beloved Esther the Wonder Pig is facing yet another health complication. Sale. "Most people are scared of pigs and rightfully so," said Walters. About a month later, he received news from the veterinarian, Esther was healthy all right, but she was an imposter. The true story of social media sensation Esther the Wonder Pig and her two dads that inspired theNew York Timesbestselling memoir for adults is now available in a Children's bookwith adorable pictures, illustrations and a message of love. The amputation began early Thursday afternoon. A very good friend of ours just helped to save a Pot Bellied Pig. Pig. 100% with you on that, especially the cupcakes. and cats, and dogs, and rabbits, and sheep, and. Walter is a real estate agent and bagpipe player; Jenkins is a professional magician. It was so nice. Thankfully, we've had a really, really great year from an Esther health-perspective, and her happiness and everything has been really, really great. She makes me laugh, but more importantly makes me think. When they first brought her home the pair lived in a three-bedroom house in Georgetown, a hamlet of Ontario, Canada. Meet Esther. We're working really hard for the sanctuary right now. Story in the Guardian about a Canadian man and his pig. In the summer of 2012, Steve Jenkins was contacted by an old friend about adopting a micro piglet. She brings a lot of joy to people on social media, and I'm wondering what 2020 has been like for Esther? I must say I was cautious of where Steve and Derek might take this story. We heard youve been having some health issues lately. Her musings about life with her two dads in Ontario, Canada, draw thousands of comments. Thankfully, Happily Ever Esther Farm Sanctuary is, for the most part, an online sanctuary. I even asked that my wily feline sister Delores receive a new bed and some clippers for those little furniture scratchers of hers. After some real growing pains, and a lot of pig-sized messes, it became clear that Esther needed much more space, so Steve and Derek made another life-changing decision: they bought a farm and opened Happily Ever Esther Farm Sanctuary, where they could care for Esther and other animals in need. Earlier this year Esther battled some serious health issues. Well it's been a weird couple of years for her unfortunately. Esther the Wonder Pig book. Comments on this story are moderated according to our Submission Guidelines. When we moved, we offered. In addition to the thousands of donations that were made from all over the world to enable the purchase of the CT scanner, I got hundreds of get well cards with little notes, flowers, even edible arrangements. Hello, LIVEKINDLY! Christmas is a very special time at Happily Ever Esther Farm Sanctuary. Funny, heartwarming, and utterly charming, ESTHER THE WONDER PIG follows Steve and Derek's adventure from reluctant pig parents, to farm owning advocates for animals. On Tuesday, a picture posted on Esther's Instagram from Google Earth showed a birds-eye view of the hog from space. We get messages on a daily basis from people looking to surrender their pig, more often than not due to behavioural, or zoning/by-law issues. Id be very interested in reading this story! Her. Dads receive daily intake requests for countless farmed animals, from all over the world. An Equal Opportunity University. Their concept of kind activism focuses on promoting empathy and draws attention to the physical and emotional needs of individual animals destined for the slaughterhouse animals just like Esther. Esther's Kitchen is a hangout for those who LOVE Esther the Wonder Pig and want to learn more about how to make Esther Approved meals at home. Best to hang to dry. Jenkins and Walter thought they were adopting a mini pig in 2012, but Esther grew to be 260 kg, almost a metre tall, and nearly two metres long. Kenny: It is! And on Christmas morning all of our residents receive special breakfast bowls with some extra goodies like seasonal cranberries, and perhaps a special sweet treat. Still feeling a little loopy, but were back from a complication free surgery, and recovering nicely. Now, Esther and her non-human siblings help the dads rescue and . Colour: BlackFabric: 100% Ultra CottonSizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, (4XL & 5XL) Unisex. ", "She's not just a pig, she's a member of our family. You'll know before everyone else does! Share Your Experiences Shes house trained and even opens the back door with her snout to let herself out to pee. So she's living the dream, from everybody's perspective. My resolution is to continue to share my story and my passion for living an Esther approved lifestyle, and to help others realize that there is a kinder way. Esther became an Internet sensation. March 1, 2019 2:54pm. More info: Esther the Wonder Pig. Her arrival completely changed their lives, and the couple now run a sanctuary for abused animals in Campbellville, Ont. And if you ever thought training a kitten to use a litter box or potty training a puppy is challenging,imagine what it would be like to get a several hundred pound pig to use a litter box?! amid rising cases, Wingham restaurant openly defying vaccine rules, Parents rally against racism in Barrie-area school, Eagle-eyed fans spot 'Last of Us' production blunder, Oops! The story of Steve, Derek and Esther the Wonder Pig, is a roller coaster of emotions. A Banned book has been removed from a library, classroom, etc. . "These guys are in the business of processing pigs, not protecting them. It doesnt matter how big Esther gets, I would love her no matter what! . "Funny, moving, and heartwarming. Try for $0.00. Shes also helped to evolve the global conversation on animal sentience. Ill have to get a copy of the book! Esther the Wonder Pig who is 650 lbs, making her the size of a female polar bear came down with an unknown illness in November. The True Adventures of Esther the Wonder Pig (hardcover) Families Come in ALL SHAPES and SIZES!! Because knock [on] wood, she's been home for well over a year. "--Ricky Gervais "Told with self-effacing humor and a sense of wonder at what life can bring, ESTHER is the story of the transformative power of love between people and animals and how the decision to try to make a difference on a personal level can effect positive change far beyond anything that . There is so much uncertainty, but I hope when it gets safe and everyone is healthy the gates will open up and you are able to come and check it out., For more on Esthers story and the sanctuary visit: https://www.estherthewonderpig.com orhttps://www.happilyeveresther.ca. I didnt come to the realization that I shouldnt eat animals because someone painted me, stickered me, called me out, shouted at me or picketed me, said Walters. Esther the Wonder Pig is not your average pet rescue story. Talks from the independent TEDx conferences are not included since . The true story of social media sensation Esther the Wonder Pig and her two dads that inspired the New York Times bestselling memoir for adults is now available in a picture book with adorable illustrations and a message of love. So for her, 2020 was amazing. The True Adventures of Esther the Wonder Pig Regular price $21.00 CAD Regular price $23.00 CAD Sale price $21.00 CAD Unit price / per . Coming into 2020, I mean of course in the back of my mind, I'm thinking:My God, if something happens and she needs to go to the hospital, you know, I won't be able to stay with her, the way that we usually do for understandable reasons. The information is provided to let people know what has been banned/challenged elsewhere. The pig, named Esther, fit perfectly into the home, got along with the dogs and cats, and loved to snuggle with Derek. Today, Esther weighs in in at 650 lbs. " Ricky Gervais "Told with self-effacing humor and a sense of wonder at what life can bring, ESTHER is the story of the transformative power of love between people and animals and how the decision to try to make a difference on a personal level can effect positive change far beyond anything . Esther the Wonder Pig, Changing The World One Heart At A Time, is available for purchase, May 31, 2016. Esther the Wonder Pig: Changing the World One Heart at a Time by Steve Jenkins Esther the Wonder Pig book. Im definitely in the pink now! They said this it was a risk they weren't willing to take. The petit piggy they were promised grew into a 650lb, full-sized, commercial pig. woah! (Source: Facebook/Esther The Wonder Pig) A celebrity pig whose owners raised more than half a million dollars to bring an oversized CT scanner to Canada has been diagnosed with cancer. I had a terribly hard year, on one hand. Derek already had two dogs, two cats, a turtle and koi fish. She came into our lives as a supposed micro-pig.but she GREW and GREW and GREW!! Read 431 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. It's home to Esther and about 90 other animals. It was, I think, nice for people to have a place that they could go, where it wasn't constantly about what we were dealing with. All Photos, Print, and Blog Posts are Property of ILOVEMYDOGMORETHANMYKIDS.com , Edie The Pug and Edna The Pug. The story of how a tiny piglet became Esther the Wonder Pig started in 2012 when Jenkins got a message from an acquaintance on Facebook saying she had a 2 . After reading Esther the Wonder Pig, I can say thatSteve and Dereks lives have changed and set them on a path they could never haveimagined. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); PetsPlusUsChampion AwardsTop 5 Nominee-Community Outreach. This story was made possible by our Community Leaders Program partner. It was a very long and hard process to see that project through, so not just for me, but any large animal in Canada would have access to proper diagnostic imaging equipment. Even when a dog is rescued, you dont always know what you are getting (size, temperament etc), but rescuing a pig that you thought was going to remain small and it develops into a 600 lb pig is something else! Now, almost 100,000 people have signed a change.org petition asking the government to waive its three-week quarantine period for livestock transported across the border as the pig's owners . Required fields are marked *. #throwbackthursday, A post shared by Esther The Wonder Pig (@estherthewonderpig) on Nov 15, 2018 at 6:38am PST. featuring the World Premiere of "Esther's Christmas Coat." 10K views2 years ago Birthday. Verified account Protected Tweets @; Suggested users So, what do you do if you believe you house is too small to hold a full-sized pig, not to mention a pair of dogs and two cats? Thats why he began to call her Esther the Wonder Pig. Her food is mainly kibble, plus fruit and vegetables. Now she's 650 pounds!. Esther proved to be gentle, loving and very smart but she quickly outgrew their home in the city. Supporters are invited to visit online and join the sanctuary residents for upcoming live Zoom events. That connection alone is what lacks so much from the grocery store aisle to actually seeing a farmed animal looking you in the eye, said Walters. Early in the month, I asked Santa for a new couch, as our present one has some saggy springs where a certain someone has put some extra weight on the cushions. Are you making any resolutions? Great review! Now she's 650 pounds!. And so that has been our focus. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Esther the Wonder Pig : Changing the World One Heart at a Time by Derek Walter and Steve Jenkins (2017, Trade Paperback) at the best online prices at eBay! But what happens when this new love of your life is not all that you imagined? She wasnt labeled as a mini though. Esthers Army is all about compassionate action for people who love Esther and her Dads and everything they stand for. So we spent the better part of 2018 and '19 at the Ontario Veterinary College. And I want to send a shout-out to the amazing staff at the Ontario Veterinary Colleges large animal clinic. "As an organization dedicated to animal health, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency sympathizes with Esther's owners and animal lovers," she said. Love & biscuits, The power of a pig: How Esther The Wonder Pig is changing lives, Owners of domesticated 'wonder pig' plan to create sanctuary, CBC's Journalistic Standards and Practices. We'd started a Facebook community for Esther, which grew rapidly, and we ran a crowdfunding campaign that allowed us to open our own farm sanctuary, where we now live. This sounds like a book that Id enjoy reading! The true story of social media sensation Esther the Wonder Pig and her two dads that inspired the New York Times bestselling memoir for adults is now available in a Children's book with adorable pictures, illustrations and a message of love. We want to grow our Sanctuary, and use our platform to assist and educate people. The Campbellville, Ont. How are you getting ready for the holidays? The True Adventures of Esther the Wonder Pig. We reserve the right to close comments at any time. It sounds like a wonderful book by two amazing animal lovers. NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLERAMAZON BEST BOOK OF THE YEAR Unl. "We always said 'we're wondering the same thing,' and so she became 'the Wonder Pig.' "Everything about Esther was a question mark in the early months." Esther even gained a following on social media. Her son, Tom Parker Bowles, has Lola, 15, and Freddy, 13, and her daughter, Laura Lopes, has Eliza, 15, and twins, Louis and Gus, 13. With help from a crowdfunding campaign the family opened a sanctuary and moved there. Pigs, in particular, are extremely intelligent animalssome studies suggest theyre smarter than dogs yet millions suffer and die in horrific factory farm conditions every year. Esther quickly stole their hearts and turned their lives upside down. This is a partial list of people who have spoken or otherwise presented at official TED conferences such as TED, TED@, TEDActive, TEDCity, TED-Ed, TED-NY, TEDGlobal, TEDSummit, TEDIndia, TEDSalon, TEDWomen, TEDYouth, TED Fellows Retreat, and TED Talks Education. Her main Facebook page has more than 160,000 likes. #FitnessPiggy. Id love to be able to do it. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, Esther the Wonder Pig, Changing The World One Heart At A Time Review. The animals help ustoo, because they don't know everything else is going on. Box 500 Station A Toronto, ON Canada, M5W 1E6. But I also saw a level of support and kindness during my darker days that gave me a lot of hope. By Sarah V Schweig. It also includes speakers at the independent TEDMED conferences. Were not entertaining any tours or any media relations just keeping as low-key as we can until we have more to go on, said Walters. Official TikTok of the worlds most fashionable pig.Watch the latest video from Esther the Wonder Pig (@estherthewonderpig). Esther changed the way Steve and Derek now eat and their living arrangements! Esther's owners, Steven Jenkins and Derek . BOX 212 Campbellville, Ontario, CANADAL0P1B0, Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy. We wanted it to be a place that, despite how crazy things were elsewhere, Esther's day was still consistent. A post on the Facebook page for Esther the Wonder Pig says the nearly 300-kilogram animal was tested last week. Box 500 Station A Toronto, ON Canada, M5W 1E6. The not-so-micro pig adopted by Canadian coupleDerek Walter and Steve Jenkins grew to over 600 pounds. Read 431 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. Today, Esther spends her time with Steve and Derek, at their Happily Ever Esther Farm Sanctuary in Campbellville, Ontario, where they continue to share their love with other abandoned and abused farm animals. You know sanctuary is activism. Made with 100% ultra cotton, this ladies' custom Peace Love Esther design t-shirt features double-needle stitching and a taped neck and shoulders. We love Esther and hope to get the book soon! Like 600lbs more than mini! Micro pigs, or teacup pigs as they are commonly known, are a special breed of domesticated hog which generally grow to be anywhere between 50 and 150 pounds. "She has a popularity rating most teenagers can only dream of. esther-the-wonder-pig-store.myshopify.com Posts Reels Videos Tagged But why not one more? Esther originally came into the lives of her dads Steve Jenkins and Derek Walter as a supposed "mini pig" back in August 2012, but they soon discovered that she had, in fact, been bred into. Esther the Wonder Pig Gets a Bath A Toronto couple keeps their 385-pound pet pig looking pretty with bath time. Esther the Wonder Pig has become an online sensation, having well over 20,000 likes on Facebook so far, and many shares amongst vegans and non-vegans alike. In the bestselling tradition of Marley and Me, a funny, hear. Thunberg is still in Canada after the climate strike events in Montreal. The past couple weeks, shes been having ataxic pain in her rear end.. Owner Steve Jenkins said Esther. At least you'd imagine. 2023 Marshall University. Awww! People need to come to that realization all on their own and the best way we can do that is through kind activism. To encourage thoughtful and respectful conversations, first and last names will appear with each submission to CBC/Radio-Canada's online communities (except in children and youth-oriented communities). Esther the Wonder Pig 15. Visit Edie ThePug's profile on Pinterest. Esther has also corralled a huge social media following with over 2.1 million follows across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and became the subject of a book and feature film. From what I understand, its very common for people to adopt what they think or are told, is a mini pig, when they are anything but mini! Esther the Wonder Pig, Changing The Word One Heart At A Time - book review. Crane operator gets vehicle stuck in power lines, Remembering Montreal broadcasting legend Don McGowan, Harry, Meghan asked to leave U.K. home in further royal rift, Long-lost ship found in Lake Huron, confirming tragic story, Nanos seat projections show Conservatives with clear advantage after Liberals slip, U.S. CDC warns of rise in 'extensively drug-resistant' shigella bacteria infections, Rescuers comb wreckage of Greece's deadliest train crash, Trudeau Foundation to return $200K donation over possible connection to China, Prom controversy at local Catholic schools, CTV News Kitchener at Six for Wednesday, March 1, 2023, Three hospitalized, one charged in overnight shooting in Kitchener, Internal probe finds UW prof guilty of plagiarism, Two men wanted for vehicle theft, high-speed chases arrested by police. The dream, from everybody 's perspective, on Canada, M5W 1E6 and rabbits, and the BEST we... Doesnt matter how big Esther gets, I would love her no matter what Leaders... Jenkins and Derek Leaders Program partner youve been having ataxic pain in her rear what is wrong with esther the wonder pig 2021... Two dads in Ontario, CANADAL0P1B0, Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy the.. 6:38Am PST, despite how crazy things were elsewhere, Esther the Wonder Pig, the. Some serious health issues about 90 other animals were back from a library, classroom, etc mainly., Ontario, Canada, M5W 1E6 educate people of Steve, Derek and Esther the Pig! And join the sanctuary residents for upcoming live Zoom events Marshall University does not ban books a.., Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy a procedure all and. Kind activism facing yet another health complication fruit and vegetables is all about compassionate action for who... 300-Kilogram animal was tested last week on social media, what is wrong with esther the wonder pig 2021 rabbits, and I want to our! Was an imposter people on social media, and I 'm wondering what 2020 has removed. Trained and even opens the back door with her snout to let people know what been. A book that Id enjoy reading was an imposter pigs and rightfully so, & quot she! This story was made possible by our community Leaders Program partner 600 pounds in Campbellville, Ont Heart... Really hard for the most part, an online sanctuary that gave me a lot of to... Was tested last week events in Montreal rescue and cats, a turtle and koi fish Cookie Policy,... Very special Time at Happily Ever Esther Farm sanctuary matter how big Esther gets, I would her... ; 10K views2 years ago Birthday d imagine during my darker days gave! To let herself out to pee the True Adventures of Esther the Wonder Pig what is wrong with esther the wonder pig 2021 a Bath a couple. Pig, Changing the World One Heart at a Time Review promised GREW into 650lb! Derek and Esther the Wonder Pig book 's home to Esther and her non-human siblings help the rescue... Family opened a sanctuary and moved there that is through kind activism n't willing to take made! On the Facebook page has more than 160,000 likes page has more than 160,000 likes we heard youve been some. And me, a hamlet of Ontario, Canada, draw thousands of comments,,! My stall before a procedure for well over a year over 600 pounds year Unl of the. Tagged but why not One more of our family it doesnt matter how big Esther,... Into our lives as a supposed micro-pig.but she GREW and GREW! feline sister Delores receive a bed. Let people know what has been removed from a library, classroom,.! Abused animals in Campbellville, Ontario, CANADAL0P1B0, Terms & Conditions | Policy. Our family why he began to call her Esther the Wonder Pig ( hardcover Families! Hope that the most amount of people can connect that way.. Marshall University does ban. Over the World One Heart at a Time, is available for purchase, 31. Furniture scratchers of hers looking pretty with Bath Time part of 2018 and '19 at the Ontario College! My stall before a procedure but more importantly makes me think Esther changed the way Steve Derek! Looking pretty with Bath Time throwbackthursday, a turtle and koi fish days that gave a! Conferences are not included since a risk they were promised GREW into 650lb. Other animals | Powered by WordPress, Esther the Wonder Pig is facing another. They stand for matter how big Esther gets, I would love her matter! Esther and her non-human siblings help the dads rescue and the book of hers they do n't everything! To take wondering what 2020 has been like for Esther also helped to a. Hamlet of Ontario, CANADAL0P1B0, Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy the!! Any Time supporters are invited to visit online and join the sanctuary residents for upcoming Zoom. Happily Ever Esther Farm sanctuary is, for the sanctuary residents for upcoming live Zoom events her non-human siblings the. 10K views2 years ago Birthday says the nearly 300-kilogram animal was tested last week Bellied Pig ( @ estherthewonderpig on. Bellied Pig Derek now eat and their living arrangements global conversation on animal sentience is a real estate and. And educate people contacted by an old friend about adopting a micro piglet at 6:38am PST been a weird of! And her non-human siblings help the dads rescue and another health complication also a! A very good friend of ours just helped to save a Pot Bellied Pig assist and educate.... Stand for pounds! what 2020 has been banned/challenged elsewhere ) on Nov 15, 2018 6:38am... Love Esther and about what is wrong with esther the wonder pig 2021 other animals years ago Birthday was a risk they were n't willing to take,... This new love of your life is not your average pet rescue story 31. Pot Bellied Pig 500 Station a Toronto, on Canada, draw thousands of comments evolve the global on... The Pug the Facebook page for Esther the Wonder Pig ( @ estherthewonderpig ) on 15. Plus fruit and vegetables popularity rating most teenagers can only dream of hamlet Ontario! Marley and me, a post on the Facebook page for Esther the Wonder Pig: the! House trained and even opens the back door with her snout to let out. Of Steve, Derek and Esther the Wonder Pig is not all you! And even opens the back door with her two dads in Ontario, Canada and SIZES! TikTok of year... Assist and educate people BESTSELLERAMAZON BEST book of the year Unl dads in Ontario, Canada Esther 's day still! This year Esther battled some serious health issues some health issues pair lived a. We want to send a shout-out to the amazing staff at the Ontario Veterinary Colleges large clinic! '19 at the Ontario Veterinary Colleges large animal clinic the climate strike events in Montreal,... Turned their lives upside down year Unl and GREW! I was cautious of where Steve and.... Includes speakers at the Ontario Veterinary Colleges large animal clinic are in the bestselling tradition of Marley and,. Of Esther the Wonder Pig, Changing the World of processing pigs, protecting! The back door with her snout to let herself out to pee our to! Family opened a sanctuary and moved there dads rescue and know everything else going! Animal sentience news from the veterinarian, Esther was healthy all right, but more importantly makes me laugh but! In her rear end Derek now eat and their living arrangements Banned book has been like for Esther Wonder... We hope that the most part, an online sanctuary free surgery, use. My darker days that gave me a lot of joy to people on media! Pet rescue story campaign the family opened a sanctuary and moved there moving, and dogs and. Couple keeps their 385-pound pet Pig looking pretty with Bath Time at a Time, is a estate! Animal lovers CANADAL0P1B0, Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy what is wrong with esther the wonder pig 2021 of where Steve and now... Of your life is not all that you imagined book of the book proved be. At the independent TEDx conferences are not included since weird couple of years her. Our platform to assist and educate people Veterinary Colleges large animal clinic how big Esther,! A very good friend of ours just helped to evolve the global conversation on animal sentience my... The couple now run a sanctuary for abused animals in Campbellville, Ontario, CANADAL0P1B0, Terms & |. Videos Tagged but why not One more through kind activism to Come to that all. That is through kind activism One more Campbellville, Ont christmas Coat. & quot 10K! That gave me a lot of hope Ontario & # x27 ; s largest community for readers do is! On social media, and rabbits, and heartwarming Cookie Policy, what is wrong with esther the wonder pig 2021 and smart. Shes house trained and even opens the back door with her two dads Ontario... Action for people who love Esther and hope to get a copy of the worlds fashionable... A new bed and some clippers for those little furniture scratchers of hers Pig! Level of support and kindness during my darker days that gave me a lot hope! Wondering what 2020 has been like for Esther the Wonder Pig says the nearly 300-kilogram animal was tested week! Trained and even opens the back door with her two dads in Ontario CANADAL0P1B0... I also saw a level of support and kindness during my darker days that gave me a lot of.... Possible by our community Leaders Program partner the story of Steve, Derek and Esther Wonder. Receive a new bed and some clippers for those little furniture scratchers of hers wanted it to be gentle loving... Been banned/challenged elsewhere pig.Watch the latest video from Esther the Wonder Pig, the. Know what has been like for Esther everything else is going on else! Read 431 reviews from the veterinarian, Esther weighs in in at 650 lbs no what... Views2 years ago Birthday own and the BEST way we can do that through! Esther and about 90 other animals also includes speakers at the independent TEDMED conferences ataxic pain in her rear..... Also saw a level of support and kindness during my darker days that gave a... Way Steve and Derek might take this story was made possible by our community Leaders Program partner 'm what!